- * UK mainland only, see delivery terms
- Electronically controlled automatic espresso coffee machine available with 2, 3 or 4 groups
- 2 steam arms, 1 hot water tap.
- Programmable dosing system, which sets the quantity of coffee, hot water, frothed milk and cappuccino.
- Cappuccino System (to automatically prepare the cappuccino by delivering the frothed milk and the espresso coffee into the same cup)
- Turbosteam (a special device which makes it easy to obtain consistently dense and velvety milk froth at a perfectly consistent temperature)
- Customizable luminous front panel;
- Automatic boiler fill;
- Automatic anti-suction valve which prevents the liquid being heated from flowing back into
- Heat exchanger to optimize the thermal machine equilibrium;
- Hot water economizer which mixes the hot water from the boiler with the cold water from the mains
- Alphanumerical display.
The M32 Dosatron models present a worldwide exclusive: the Electronic Drying System, an innovative process which dries the coffee grounds, thus definitively solving the unfortunate setback of the filter-holders' dripping at the end of the coffee delivery cycle. The E.D.S. starts automatically and has got a programmable duration according to the employed coffee blend.
- Set of keys to have access to the machine (13 operator keys, 1 director, 1 account)
- Computer interface
- 2 group: 465 x 510 x 780 (h x w x l) mm
- 3 group: 465 x 510 x 980 (h x w x l) mm
- 4 group: 465 x 510 x 1180 (h x w x l) mm