Astoria Core 600 Lever Coffee Machine
Dual fuel, perfect for mobile businesses.
With the traditional lever method of espresso extraction, you will not only be producing hand-crafted coffee, you'll become the centre of attention.
All prices shown are ex VAT
Contact us now to lease or purchase this machine.
or call our sales team on 01977 687661
PRICE PROMISE - found this product cheaper?
We will beat any genuine UK quote.
Models and Pricing
|Model||Price From||Weekly From|
- Dual fuel - Operates as Gas/LPG, Electric or a combination dual fuel, perfect for mobile sellers.
- Classic lever operated groups – Hand-pull your espressos the good old-fashioned way.
- Sturdy and durable – Constructed out of high-quality stainless steel and with a sub-frame constructed from galvanised steel, the Rapallo is a robust machine built for your intense workloads.
- Reversible drip tray – Tray can be pulled out to allow for both standard and takeaway style cups.
- Durable – Constructed out of high quality stainless steel and with a sub-frame constructed from galvanised steel, the Perla is a robust machine that is designed to last.
- Mobile and static – Available as an electric, gas/LPG or combination dual fuel model, no matter where you plan on serving your coffee it will be the machine for you.
- LED lit cup warming rack – Warm LED lighting accentuates the look of the Core 600, drawing attention to this prime coffee making unit.
- Solid brass group heads
- In-depth usability features
- Pre-infusion system for a smoother extraction
- Copper boiler and pipes
- Ergonomic filter holder
- Electronically controlled cup warmer
- Two swivelling steam arms
- Moveable hot water tap
- Insulated boiler
Taking on the mantle of many lever-operated machines before it, the Core 600 Lever operated coffee machine uses this classic operation method to help you make traditional espresso in a time-honoured way.
Astoria claims that with the Core, espresso 'takes on a new design', despite this bold claim the company have worked tirelessly to craft one of the most unique coffee machines to come out of their Italian factory in recent times.
Like many Astoria machines, the simple lines and 60s-future design create an imprint on any countertop or serving space.
Powerful pull levers make this a prominent machine that exudes prowess, giving your guests and customers the distinct impression that you are serious about making the very best espresso possible.
Whilst elbow grease is needed, the Core 600 Lever doesn't just rely on intuition or technical know-how, thanks to a few under-the-hood additions.
A thermosophonic system helps improve the coffee extraction process by circulating water from the heat exchangers, which means a much more stable temperature throughout the brewing process and therefore a better overall extraction of coffee bean flavours.
The up top cup warmer ensures that serving cups of all sizes can be stored, sorted and ready for serving right where you need them most, an essential within any busy cafe or coffee shop.
Available as a gas/LPG, electric or combination dual-fuel option, the Core 600 Lever proves the perfect coffee machine for any business which wants to make coffee its core product. Whether you run a city centre cafe, an independent coffee shop of a mobile catering company, this machine will deliver.
Alongside all of these operational features, you'll find a machine that looks just as good as it operates.
The inclusion of a LED lit upper cup warming area means when the Core 600 is placed in prime position, it instantly catches the eye.
A sturdy stainless steel built machine for long-lasting performance, the internals are also right up to the standards we have all come to expect from the Italian coffee giants.
Copper and brass have been utilised thanks to the superior heat retention, meaning running costs are kept in check in the form of efficient material usage.
|Groups||Boiler Capacity||Voltage||Rating||Dimensions (mm)||Weight|
|1||6-litre||230V||3000W||580w x 580d x 557h (802mm w/ handle)||63kg|
|2||10.5-litre||230V||3700W||788w x 580d x 557h (802mm w/ handle)||75kg|
|3||17-litre||230V||5300W||1030w x 580d x 557h (802mm w/ handle)||90kg|
Full Package Deal Includes:
- 1 Mazzer Super Jolly SJM coffee grinder or a professional on-demand coffee grinder
- 4250 cups worth of premium coffee beans - (5 cases - 30kg)
- 2000 sugar sticks
- 1 case premium hot chocolate
- 1 mixed pack of Twinings teas
- 1 chocolate sprinkle
- 1 case coffee biscuits
- 6 assorted Sweetbird syrups
- 24 cappuccino cups & saucers **
- 12 espresso cups & saucers **
- 24 latte glasses **
- ** or 2 cases of takeaway cups and lids instead of crockery and glasses above
- 1 Barista kit
- 1 knock out drawer
- Cleaning materials
- 1 calcium treatment unit (water filter)
- Basic Barista training
- Point of sale material
- 12 month onsite parts & labour warranty