Models and Pricing
|Model||Price From||Weekly From|
- Excellent extraction – The Perla features a thermosophonic system that circulates water from the heat exchangers, giving a stable temperature and a better extraction.
- Classic lever operated groups – Hand-pull your espressos the good old-fashioned way.
- Mobile and static options – Available as an electric, gas/LPG or combination dual fuel model, no matter where you plan on serving your coffee it will be the machine for you.
- Indicator lights – Simple but effective indicator lights inform you when the machine is supplied with electricity.
- Sturdy and durable – Constructed out of high-quality stainless steel and with a sub-frame constructed from galvanised steel, the Rapallo is a robust machine built for your intense workloads.
- Pre-infusion system for a smoother extraction
- Copper boiler and pipes
- Ergonomic filter holder
- Cup warmer
- Two swivelling steam arms
- Moveable hot water tap
The Astoria Rapallo mimics the original sensation of creating espresso when using the original Astoria coffee machine which was first built in 1968.
Featuring the same classic design but with a few updated features, the Rapallo is, in fact, a replica of the Italian manufacturers first standard production espresso machine.
By combining a touch of nostalgia with 50 years of coffee making expertise, the Rapallo is an upgrade over the original in every single sense of the word.
Lever operated, the original and most traditional method of making espresso provides your coffee shop with the theatre of the classic Italian coffee shops of the past.
With a pull-down, the spring activated lever-piston literally pulls the perfect 1oz or 30ml espresso each and every time.
This traditional way of extraction produces great tasting coffee and is sure to provide a guaranteed talking point for you and your customers – after all, with the Perla you can make hand-crafted espressos!
Neon lights on the rear of the machine help this machine instantly grab the attention of the avid coffee consumer, with the 60s design offering a unique look when compared the more 'minimal' designs of the 21st Century.
For convenience and a wealth of working environment usage, the Rapallo is available as a gas/LPG, electric or combination dual fuel option.
Perfect for any business which wants to make coffee a core product, whether you run a city centre cafe, an independent coffee shop of a mobile catering company, Astoria has created a coffee machine that is flexible to your usage scenario.
Mobile users can benefit from the additional extras such as the AWR or Auto Water Refill, which replenishes the water boiler in real time when connected to an external water source, much more convenient than tank-fill equivalents.
With the Italian manufacturer’s commitment to quality, you will also be safe in the knowledge that this wonderful machine not only looks fantastic and produces amazing coffee, but that underneath its sleek exterior it will be fitted with the very best components and technologies available.
A copper boiler and brass pipework are par for the course, providing excellent thermal stability and heat retention for lower operational costs than if lower quality components were utilised.
The frame has been built using a galvanised steel, for a stable and sturdy structure, which for static coffee shops is a benefit, but for mobile businesses, this is an essential.
Fusing old and new in harmony is no mean feat, but with the Rapallo Lever coffee machine, Astoria has done so with aplomb.
|2 Group||3 Group|
|Boiler Capacity||10.5 litre||17 litre|
|Voltage||230v / 50hz / 1||230 / 50hz / 1|
|Dimensions(mm)||W730 x D580 x H550*||W970 x D580 x H550*|
*Height to the top of the machine, height with levers is 802mm.
Full Package Deal Includes:
- 1 Mazzer Super Jolly SJM coffee grinder or a professional on-demand coffee grinder
- 4250 cups worth of premium coffee beans - (5 cases - 30kg)
- 2000 sugar sticks
- 1 case premium hot chocolate
- 1 mixed pack of Twinings teas
- 1 chocolate sprinkle
- 1 case coffee biscuits
- 6 assorted Sweetbird syrups
- 24 cappuccino cups & saucers **
- 12 espresso cups & saucers **
- 24 latte glasses **
- ** or 2 cases of takeaway cups and lids instead of crockery and glasses above
- 1 Barista kit
- 1 knock out drawer
- Cleaning materials
- 1 calcium treatment unit (water filter)
- Basic Barista training
- Point of sale material
- 12 month onsite parts & labour warranty