Expobar Megacrem Compact Coffee Machine
Small footprint, simple design choices and powerful coffee creation potentional
All prices shown are ex VAT
Contact us now to lease or purchase this machine.
or call our sales team on 01977 687661
PRICE PROMISE - found this product cheaper?
We will beat any genuine UK quote.
|Model||Price From||Weekly From|
- Pre-infusion – A standard pre-infusion function allows for increased levels of consistency during the coffee extraction process.
- Easy to operate – User-friendly display panel makes brewing espressos effortless.
- Control – With four different programmes and an auto-fill boiler, you’re always in control no matter how busy your coffee shop.
- Stylish – A minimalist design and simple colour make this an instantly attractive package.
- Robust – Constructed out of stainless steel and built with components of the highest quality, it delivers a reliability you can trust.
- Copper boiler with heat exchange – Utilises the heat retaining properties of copper for even better efficiency when in operation.
- Moveable hot water tap – Rotates on a 360º plane for easy usage when making multiple hot drinks at once.
- Swivelling steam arm – Make the very best foamed milk hot drinks with absolute ease.
- Automatic backflush brewing group
- Low water level automatic cut-off function
One of the most popular Expobar models, and featuring all of the hallmarks of a modern-day espresso machine, the Expobar Megacrem Compact provides your coffee shop or cafe with an incredibly reliable, capable coffee machine with a small footprint and at an incredibly attractive price point.
A robust and handsome machine, Expobar have designed the Megacrem with reliability and consistency in mind, whilst retaining a compact but powerful package.
Featuring tried and tested technology such as 4 different programmable doses per group, the Megacrem Compact offers the same features as much larger 'flagship' counterparts but in a fraction of the size.
With an unassuming but attractive stainless steel design that is accented beautifully with a black finish for an added visual flair, softening sharp edges and drawing attention to the import areas of the machine.
Internally the Megacrem Compact has a copper boiler with a heat exchanger for each group and a pressure relief valve to ensure consistent, safe coffee extraction.
Each group head includes a direct pre-infusion chamber, as per industry standard, for a much more consistent extraction process with every single usage.
The built-in volumetric motor pump ensures that every dosage is pinpoint precision guaranteed, with two retention valves and a solid particulate filter ensuring that you don't end up with horribly gritty espresso.
Externally, you can expect to find either 1 or 2 brewing groups depending on your preference, one steam arm and one hot tap for true expert crafting of speciality coffees such as lattes, cappuccinos and americanos.
The addition of a hot tap also allows for the creation of a wider range of hot drinks beyond just coffee, ensuring that you have a foothold in all the commonly ordered hot drinks on any modern menu.
Expobar espresso machines offer exceptional quality, simple but functional aesthetics with robust features and form factor that makes them perfect for any coffee shop or cafe environment.
If you are looking for a compact but incredibly capable espresso machine, then the Expobar Megacrem Compact is an exceptional option.
|1 Group||2 Group|
|Boiler Capacity||6 litre||6 litre|
|Dimensions(mm)||w460 x d590 x h530||w460 x d590 x h530|
Full Package Deal Includes:
- 1 professional on-demand coffee grinder
- 2550 cups worth of premium coffee beans - (3 cases - 18kg)
- 1000 sugar sticks
- 1 case premium hot chocolate
- 1 mixed pack of Twinings teas
- 1 chocolate sprinkle
- 1 case coffee biscuits
- 6 assorted Sweetbird syrups
- 12 cappuccino cups & saucers **
- 6 espresso cups & saucers **
- 12 latte glasses **
- ** or 1 case of takeaway cups and lids instead of crockery and glasses above
- 1 Barista kit
- 1 knock out drawer
- Cleaning materials
- 1 calcium treatment unit (water filter)
- Basic Barista training
- Point of sale material
- 12 month onsite parts & labour warranty