Expobar Megacrem (with Grinder) Coffee Machine
With an integrated grinder and simple aesthetics this machine lets the coffee speak volumes
All prices shown are ex VAT
Contact us now to lease or purchase this machine.
or call our sales team on 01977 687661
PRICE PROMISE - found this product cheaper?
We will beat any genuine UK quote.
Models and Pricing
|Model||Price From||Weekly From|
- Pre-infusion – A standard pre-infusion function allows for increased levels of consistency during the coffee extraction process.
- Built-in grinder – Automatic grinder with adjustable 60mm cutting blades, allowing for adjustable dosing – guaranteeing a precise grind no matter the variety.
- Easy to operate – User-friendly display panel makes brewing espressos effortless.
- Control – With four different programmes and an auto-fill boiler, you’re always in control no matter how busy your coffee shop.
- Stylish – A minimalist design and simple colour make this an instantly attractive package.
- Robust – Constructed out of stainless steel and built with components of the highest quality, it delivers a reliability you can trust.
- Copper boiler with heat exchange – Utilises the heat retaining properties of copper for even better efficiency when in operation.
- Moveable hot water tap – Rotates on a 360º plane for easy usage when making multiple hot drinks at once.
- Swivelling steam arm – Make the very best foamed milk hot drinks with absolute ease.
- Automatic backflush brewing group
- Low water level automatic cut-off function
Providing a fully encompassing one-stop shop espresso making solution in an affordable package, the Megacrem Control is both accessible and easy-to-use for a multitude of coffee-based businesses.
Simple attractive touches make this a solid option for those that want their coffee to speak volumes, without detriment to both quality and consistency.
Black accents and clean lines make this a standout stainless steel model for many businesses that may be new to coffee or lack the space for higher output machines.
Tried and tested technology is all present and correct, with each group including 4 programmable doses for accurate control.
Semi-automatic performance is included for exact barista control, your staff will love the added control provided by this handsome coffee machine.
Internally the Megacrem Control is fitted with a copper boiler whilst including heat exchangers within each group and a pressure relief valve to ensure consistent, safe coffee extraction.
Each group head includes a direct pre-infusion chamber, as per industry standard, for a much more consistent extraction process with every single usage, which is the key to excellent tasting coffee.
The built-in volumetric motor pump ensures that every dosage is pinpoint precision guaranteed, with two retention valves and a solid particulate filter ensuring that you don't end up with horribly gritty espresso.
The integrated grinder is ideal for worktops that lack the space for a dedicated coffee grinder, and includes automatic modes and adjustable 60mm cutting blades that also allow for adjustable dosing.
Providing a precise grind every time is now even easier than ever before thanks to this tried-and-tested system.
Externally, you can expect to find 2 brewing groups, one steam arm and one hot tap for true expert crafting of speciality coffees such as lattes, cappuccinos and americanos.
As with all Expobar espresso machines, the Megacrem Control picks up where it's smaller counterpart leaves off by providing exceptional quality, simple but functional aesthetics with robust features and form factor that makes them perfect for any coffee shop or cafe environment.
If you are looking for a compact but incredibly capable espresso machine, then the Expobar Megacrem Control is an exceptional option.
|1 Group||2 Group|
|Boiler Capacity||6 litre||11.5 litres|
|Dimensions(mm)||W480 x D580 x H630||w720 x d580 x h630|
Full Package Deal Includes:
- 2550 cups worth of premium coffee beans - (3 cases - 18kg)
- 1000 sugar sticks
- 1 case premium hot chocolate
- 1 mixed pack of Twinings teas
- 1 chocolate sprinkle
- 1 case coffee biscuits
- 6 assorted Sweetbird syrups
- 12 cappuccino cups & saucers ***
- 6 espresso cups & saucers ***
- 12 latte glasses ***
- ** or 1 case of takeaway cups and lids instead of crockery and glasses above
- 1 Barista kit
- 1 knock out drawer
- Cleaning materials
- 1 calcium treatment unit (water filter)
- Basic Barista training
- Point of sale material
- 12 month onsite parts & labour warranty