Expobar Monroc Coffee Machine
A great entry point into the world of coffee. Simple, no fuss espresso-making.
For a more fully featured espresso machine, see the exceptional Expobar Megacrem.
All prices shown are ex VAT
Contact us now to lease or purchase this machine.
or call our sales team on 01977 687661
PRICE PROMISE - found this product cheaper?
We will beat any genuine UK quote.
Models and Pricing
|Model||Price From||Weekly From|
- Easy to operate – User friendly display panel makes brewing espressos effortless.
- Control – With four different programmes and an auto-fill boiler, you’re always in control.
- Quality – Classic stainless steel and black painted panel design.
- Tall Cup – With elevated group heads, the Monroc is capable of accommodating cups of all sizes, from small espresso shot glasses to large capacity takeaway cups.
- Copper boiler with heat exchange
- Heating element
- Moveable hot water tap
- Swivelling steam arm - A single swivelling steam arm
- Automatic back-flush brewing group
- Low water level automatic cut-off function
If you are looking for an efficient entry-level espresso machine that will easily meet the demands of a coffee shop or café, then the Expobar Monroc provides a great option to get you started.
Based on tried and tested technology, much of which is found in the Spanish manufacturer’s wider range of machines, the Monroc is a reliable and popular option used by many businesses around Europe, especially those who are looking to offer a basic coffee menu.
With its unassuming stainless steel exterior and contrasting black details, it will find a natural home in almost any establishment, no matter the decor.
Both the one-group and two-group versions of the Monroc come with raised groups, allowing the ability to offer takeaway drink options to customers and accommodating larger capacity takeaway cups without any problem.
The two-group model, with its 11.5-litre automatic water boiler, features an electronic dosing system. This system gives users the ability to pre-programme water quantities and other variables ahead of the brewing process.
It also comes equipped with individual group heat exchangers, cleaning valves, a stainless steel steam arm and an adjustable hot water tap.
Expobar espresso machines offer exceptional quality, simple but functional aesthetics with robust features and form factor that makes them perfect for any coffee shop or cafe environment. If you are looking for an Expobar coffee machine, the Monroc is a superb option.
If entry-level coffee making is not quite your style, then you might want to take at look at one of our best sellers, the Expobar Megacrem.
|Boiler Capacity||11.5 litre|
|Dimensions(mm)||w660 x d540 x h480|
Full Package Deal Includes:
- 1 professional on-demand coffee grinder
- 2550 cups worth of premium coffee beans - (3 cases - 18kg)
- 1000 sugar sticks
- 1 case premium hot chocolate
- 1 mixed pack of Twinings teas
- 1 chocolate sprinkle
- 1 case coffee biscuits
- 6 assorted Sweetbird syrups
- 12 cappuccino cups & saucers **
- 6 espresso cups & saucers **
- 12 latte glasses **
- ** or 1 case of takeaway cups and lids instead of crockery and glasses above
- 1 Barista kit
- 1 knock out drawer
- Cleaning materials
- 1 calcium treatment unit (water filter)
- Basic Barista training
- Point of sale material
- 12 month onsite parts & labour warranty