Models and Pricing
|Model||Price From||Weekly From|
|2 Group Multi-boiler||£2,695||£18.99|
|3 Group Multi-boiler||£3,245||£22.49|
- Multi-boilers – separate boilers for each group to further ensure brewing consistency.
- PID Sensor System – Brewing temperatures are constantly monitored to eradicate deviation, ensuring a consistent process from start to finish.
- Pre-infusion chamber – Pre-infuse water and coffee for a smoother extraction and a better espresso.
- Created to capture attention – Designed by hand-picked Expobar employees, the Rosetta captures the attention of baristas and customers alike with its evident qualities.
- Digital display – Easy to read and operate LCD display shows valuable data such as water and temperature levels, and a shot timer.
- High output models – Capable of producing 480 (2 group) or 720 (3 group) coffees per hour.
- Sleek design – Black polished paint finish with stainless steel detail that has been treated to withstand the rigours of a busy coffee shop.
- Consistent heat – High quality copper boiler with group heat exchangers
- Low water level warning light – The Rosetta features a low water warning feature to ensure users don't operate before the Autofill feature kicks into action, preventing machine issues and damage.
- Twin insulated steam arms – Create quality steamed milk with a quality push/pull lever system for added control.
- Boiler drain tap – Quickly drain your boilers if required.
- Built in volumetric pump
- Auto Power on & off – Set times for your Rosetta machine to auto power on & off daily, saving valuable power and time when setting up.
Serve your guests the perfect espresso every single time with the superb Caffe Society exclusive Expobar Rosetta multi-boiler espresso machine.
An eye-catching yet sleek all-black design and striking stainless steel features make this a standout coffee machine, that is not only capable, but desirable.
Crafted to precision, the design is matched by premium features, such as the inclusion of PID technology, allowing for more consistent and precise temperature control throughout every phase of the brewing process.
This multi-boiler variant of the Rosetta gives even more flexibility when compared to the standard model found elsewhere, allowing operators to adjust each brew group temperature individually for the very best espresso experience, and cater for various types of bean.
Dual high quality insulated steam arms provide the perfect framework for perfectly steamed milk, and therefore the backbone of exquisite speciality coffee.
Expobar's expert craftsmanship has helped create one of the most innovative and consistent coffee making experiences, this is truly a workhorse coffee machine, capable of handling almost any hot drink making scenario.
|2 Group Multi-boiler|
|Boiler Capacity||11.5 litre + 2 x 1.5 litre|
|Dimensions(mm)||w680 x d590 x h550|
|3 Group Multi-boiler|
|Boiler Capacity||17.5 litre + 3 x 1.5 litre|
|Dimensions(mm)||w980 x d590 x h550|
Full Package Deal Includes:
- 1 professional on-demand coffee grinder
- 2550 cups worth of premium coffee beans - (3 cases - 18kg)
- 1000 sugar sticks
- 1 case premium hot chocolate
- 1 mixed pack of Twinings teas
- 1 chocolate sprinkle
- 1 case coffee biscuits
- 6 assorted Sweetbird syrups
- 12 cappuccino cups & saucers **
- 6 espresso cups & saucers **
- 12 latte glasses **
- ** or 1 case of takeaway cups and lids instead of crockery and glasses above
- 1 Barista kit
- 1 knock out drawer
- Cleaning materials
- 1 calcium treatment unit (water filter)
- Basic Barista training
- Point of sale material
- 12 month onsite parts & labour warranty