Special Offer: For a limited time, get a coffee bean measuring spoon free with every purchase of a Hario V60 dripper.
The Hario V60 Glass Dripper is widely seen as one of the best brewing devices on the market – and it has looks to match its reputation.
Its innovative design provides an even and consistent extraction, which makes creating beautifully crafted cups of coffee an easy, fun and rewarding experience.
This glass version retains heat and, unlike ceramics and other materials, won't wear out.
The V60 Dripper is available in two sizes; the smaller 01 (for 1-2 cups) and the larger 02 (for 1-4 cups).
Paper filters are sold separately.
- Popular pour-over brewing funnel
- Thermal resistant glass
- Attractive design
- Fold the applicable V60 Filter Paper along the seam and place inside the cone.
- Pour some water over the filter paper to rinse and then discard the water.
- Add the coffee grounds
- Pour just enough water to cover the coffee and leave to bloom for thirty seconds.
- Slowly pour in the remaining water; though try to not let the water touch the walls of the V60.
- Wait until the coffee has finished dripping through the filter. When it has, it’s ready to be enjoyed!