|Package||Price From||Weekly From|
Jura 12 Month on-site warranty included with this product.
Also known as the XJ9 2nd Generation, the Jura XJ9c Carbon Professional is a bean to cup coffee machine that is perfectly designed in both form and function.
Able to generate a wide selection of speciality drinks in next to no time at all, it mixes impeccable coffee with a clear symmetrical design and sophisticated chrome-plated container that would not look out of place in a studio or gallery – thanks to its eye-catching aesthetics.
With Jura’s wonderful ‘One-Touch’ function you need not worry about training or experience in order to make fantastic tasting coffee. The 3.5 inch TFT screen provides a simple yet detailed visual guide that makes the selection process remarkably easy.
Behind the user-friendly operating process you'll find that the XJ9c is packed with technology. The presence of an Energy Saving Mode (ESM) and a Zero-Energy switch actively reduces your costs as an operator by limiting power usage. The addition of fine foam technology, pioneered by Jura, creates a feather-light consistency to frothed milk which adds a touch of class to the end drink.
Available in a quality Carbon Fibre or Platinum finish, you'll have one of the most reliable and popular bean to cup models available at a moments notice.
- One touch technology – With the XJ9c’s one touch technology function you can prepare speciality coffees at the press of a button.
- Ten specialities – Cappuccinos, cafe cremes, espressos and other coffee based beverage just a moment away.
- Zero energy switch – Reduce the impact on the environment thanks to its sophisticated concept of eco-intelligence and the presence of a dedicated energy saving mode.
- TFT Screen – The 3.5” TFT display screen makes the brewing process simple and intuitive. With a clear and clean interface you can easily select your choice of coffee.
- Customisable – With Jura’s wide range of accessories that are available, you can transform the XJ9 Professional into a tailored coffee solution.
- High performance – A 15 bar pump provides the power for high-level performance
- Fine foam technology – Creates barista quality foamed milk in coffee shop quality
- High volume tank – 4 litre manual fill water tank
- Multiple modes – Ten programmable functions for a wide variety of drinks
- Aroma grinder – The machine contains a quality integrated quality grinder
- Self-cleaning system – Integrated rinsing/cleaning and descaling process
- Cleaning to a TUV-certified level
- Constant quality control – Active bean monitoring system
- Variable brewing unit ranging from 5g to 16g
- Two colour finishes available - Available in a Platinum or Carbon FIbre finish.
Drinks per day
- Medium to high usage machine – Ideal for anywhere between 25 and 75 cups of coffee per day
- Tank fill
- Fresh water kit for a mains water connection
To see this machine in action please visit - www.caffesociety.co.uk
|Water tank||4 litre|
|Grounds drawer||30 pucks|
|Height adjustable coffee spout||65-111mm|
|Width adjustable coffee spout||20-50mm|
|Dimensions (mm)||w340 x d440 x h500|
|Power||1450W, 230V, 6.3A|
Package Deal Includes:
- CS Cool Control Milk Cooler
- 425 Cups worth of premium coffee beans (3 kg)
- 1000 Sugar sticks
- 1 Case hot chocolate (100 sachets)
- Cleaning materials pack
- Point of sale material
- Free delivery
- 12 months on-site manufacturers parts and labour warranty