Jura JX10 Platinum Bean To Cup Coffee Machine
Touch screen and capable of making a whole host of quality speciality milk-based and black coffees
Comes with Jura milk cooler housing.
Please note: Milk Cooler not included but is available with package.
All prices shown are ex VAT
Contact us now to lease or purchase this machine.
or call our sales team on 01977 687661
PRICE PROMISE - found this product cheaper?
We will beat any genuine UK quote.
|Package||Price From||Weekly From|
Jura 12 Month on-site warranty included with this product.
For small coffee operations, canteens, offices and businesses that want to offer self-service hot drink solutions, the Jura JX10 bean to cup coffee machine could be an ideal addition.
Providing the framework for stellar coffee making, the JX10 has 31 programmable drinks available to choose from, giving you a full menu of options for automated coffee excellence. It also features touch screen controls as standard.
An outstanding design is par for the course with every Jura machine, and with the JX10 the Swiss brand have followed this sleek and attractive design language they have become renowned for.
Its Touch Screen display provides the simple controls that make choosing a hot drink an absolute breeze.
Jura's dedication to simplifying the coffee-making process ensures that they are a leader in providing coffee machines favoured by those businesses wanting to offer self-service coffee, with the JX10 being a prime example of this.
The addition of dual Thermo-Block heating elements ensures the JX10 can easily handle the demands of any Business producing up to 100 Cups per day.
A 5-litre refillable water tank makes it easy to serve coffee in a variety of locations should you need to without worrying about the coffee running dry.
Maintenance of the JX10 is just as intuitive as its operation with integrated rinsing and cleaning programmes ensuring TÜV-certified hygiene and cleanliness.
Even the JX10’s milk system cleaning is automated and runs at the touch of a button for true deep cleaning, whilst the solid dual spout can be easily dismantled should you feel the need to clear and clean any blockages should they occur.
As with many Jura machines, you will find the innovative AromaG3 grinder makes superb coffee thanks to the high speed grinding action that helps preserve the flavour and aroma of your coffee beans before brewing.
The JX10 also comes with a milk cooler housing as standard, with a dedicated
Cool Control milk cooler available as part of our customary Caffe Society coffee machine package - designed to help you save money and get up and running with your new machine that little bit quicker.
Most milk coolers will sit comfortably within this housing, for a neat and tidy milk storing experience that doesn't detract from the sleek design of the JX10
Compact but mighty, the JX10 provides a full coffee making experience without the need for any sort of barista training.
- Touch screen – The 4.3” Touchscreen and simple operation make it incredibly easy for anyone to use this machine.
- Aroma grinder – Jura's unique multi-level grinder optimises the grinding process to ensure superb ground coffee with every usage.
- Two coffees, one process – Minimise the waiting time by creating multiple drinks at the same time – one process, two drinks.
- One touch functions – The machine can produce caffe Barista and Lungo Barista drinks at the push of a button.
- Jura Connect mobile app – Sync your coffee machine with your tablet or smartphone, and keep track of all messages and counter readings quickly and remotely.
- P.E.P. coffee boiling block – By serving hot water quickly over the ground coffee – via an impulse method – the WE6 achieves a better tasting coffee.
- Completely customisable – With a number of accessories available, you can tailor your service to customers and users, for a better coffee experience.
- Active bean monitoring - Get a notification when your coffee bean level is low, or quality has dropped, therefore saving money by reducing wastage.
- Programmable brewing and water temperatures – Create coffee your way, with fully customisable brewing temperatures to suit your particular tastes.
- Integrated cleaning cycle to TUV-certified standard - An auto-cleaning cycle takes the effort out of maintaining your machine, and helps increase the machines lifespan.
Drinks per day
- Up to 100 cups of coffee per day
- Tank fill
|Beans container||1 x 1kg|
|Water tank||5 litre|
|Grounds drawer||40 pucks|
|Height adjustable coffee spout||65-153mm|
|Dimensions(mm)||w373 x d461 x h524|
|Power||1450W, 230V, 10A|
Package Deal Includes:
- Milk Cooler
- 425 Cups worth of premium coffee beans (3 kg)
- 1000 Sugar sticks
- 1 Case hot chocolate (100 sachets)
- Cleaning materials pack
- Point of sale material
- Free delivery
- 12 months on-site manufacturers parts and labour warranty