With nearly eight decades of innovation and experience, Nuova Simonelli is one of the most illustrious manufacturers of espresso equipment in the world today and is a technical partner of the World Barista Championships, supplying the competition with a range of high-end machinery.
Made in Italy by the renowned manufacturers of espresso specialists Nuova Simonelli, the Microbar II has helped usher in the next generation of compact, bean to cup coffee machines.
Capable of whipping up six different coffee shop favourites, you will be able to offer a variety of popular espresso-based beverages at the touch of a button. With its small footprint, the machine can be housed in almost any type of setting and with a visible LCD display, the Microbar II can be operated by both trained and untrained staff and customers alike.
Fitted with a stainless steel and diecast aluminium brewing group, the Microbar serves up the perfect conditions for espresso extraction. Also, the group and brewing process is thermally regulated via an electronic system and contains a pre-infusion system as standard. All in all, it’s a professional quality package, one that’s akin to those found on larger espresso machines.
Another professional component of the Microbar II is its barista steam arm which can be used to heat and froth milk independently of the machine, enabling you to whip up hot chocolates quickly and easily.
Also, there is a pre-ground chute which enables you to offer decaffeinated varieties and, potentially, secondary blends and single origin coffees.
On the practical side, the machine has a height-adjustable coffee dispenser, which gives operators the chance to accommodate a wide range of cup sizes and styles. It also has a micrometric grinding process, which is significantly quieter than other comparable models, and features a dual tamping system.
The entire machine has been constructed in a modular manner to aid routine cleaning and maintenance tasks.
Faster, quieter and more robust than many other machines, the Nuova Simonelli Microbar II enables you to offer a professional service in a small machine form factor.
- Compact design and professional performance - Fitted with the latest technologies, the Microbar II is capable of delivering great-tasting coffee from a machine with a small footprint.
- Innovative brewing group - A metal group coupled with electronic temperature compensation control ensures a consistent and fast extraction. It also allows you to produce two drinks at once, minimising preparation times.
- Integrated milk foamer - Create cappuccinos and lattes quickly with Nuova Simonelli's built-in milk foaming system, a must-have for any outfit that's serious about coffee.
- LCD Display - Important information is relayed to the user through a clear digital display.
- Professional steam arm - Use the steam arm to froth your own milk for hot chocolates and other coffee shop favourites.
- Quiet operation - A reduced noise grinder means quieter coffee bean grinding
- Multiple coffee types - Additional chute for decaffeinated coffee and extra blends etc.
- Available in White or Black - Choose between a white or black model to suit your interior decor.
- Easy to maintainModular construction for easier maintenance
- Stainless steel & diecast aluminium groups
- Mains water connection only
- Pre-infusion system
- Double tamping function
- Volumetric dosing
- High performance pump
Drinks per day
- Up to 100 cups of coffee per day
- Mains supply
- Standard configuration:
- Drink choices: 6
- Pre-ground coffee chute for decaf etc.
- Up to 100 cups of coffee per day
- Default drink size: 8-12oz
- Drinks can be made stronger or larger by using the individual espresso, milk and water buttons
- Foamed milk can be produced by using the barista steam arm
To see this machine in action please visit - www.caffesociety.co.uk
|Boiler Capacity||0.7 litres|
|Grounds drawer||20-35 pucks|
|Dimensions(mm)||w325 x d460 x h480|
|Power||2000W, 230V, 8.7A|