Nuova Simonelli Musica Lux Coffee Machine
Created by the illustrious Italian coffee machine company Nuova Simonelli, the Musica Lux will illuminate any establishment. You'll certainly be singing its praises.
All prices shown are ex VAT
Contact us now to lease or purchase this machine.
or call our sales team on 01977 687661
PRICE PROMISE - found this product cheaper?
We will beat any genuine UK quote.
Models and Pricing
|Model||Price From||Weekly From|
|1 Group Tank Fill||£1,275||£8.99|
|1 Group Plumbed||£1,325||£9.49|
- Attention capturing aesthetics – You will always be the centre of attention if you have the Nuova Simonelli Musica on show. White LED lights frame the machine, providing a vibrant, bright and contemporary symphonic showpiece to any coffee shop.
- Thermocompensated group head – The Musica’s group ensures stable conditions in the face of varying ambient temperatures, allowing for a precise extraction. It also features a pre-infusion function which improves extraction and creates a better espresso.
- Made in Italy by Nuova Simonelli – Since Orlando Simonelli made his first machine in 1936 his company has been at the forefront of the industry, creating and designing market-leading coffee machines of the highest quality.
- Simple to use – A backlit, soft-touch keypad makes using the Musica incredibly easy. The illuminating buttons add a further note of refinement to the machine.
- Copper boiler with heat exchange – Nuova Simonelli’s insulated boiler features an integrated heat exchanger which allows baristas to steam milk and brew espressos concurrently without impinging on quality, a must-have feature for any one group machine.
- Stainless steel body
- Cup holder
- Volumetric dosing
- Water stop valve
- Pressure gauge
- Sound-proof pump
- Adjustable brightness control
- Steam arm
- Hot water tap
Purposefully designed for smaller premises that strive for perfection, Nuova Simonelli created the Musica Lux.
Known for their grand machines, the Italian-based company has fitted the Musica with a number of professional grade components, something of a rarity when it comes to the smaller one-group machines.
At the heart of the Musica Lux are an insulated copper boiler and an integrated heat exchange. Built in the authentic Italian tradition, the boiler and heat exchange work together in unison to create an efficient plumbing system that allows you to simultaneously heat milk and brew an espresso without affecting the machine’s performance.
Coupled with this efficient heating system are the thermocompensated group and a specialist pre-infusion system. Together, these features work to keep brewing temperatures stable, guaranteeing a full and precise extraction with every use.
It may be packed with market-leading components, but that does not mean the Nuova Simonelli Lux is tricky to use. After a little bit of barista training, you will be able to take advantage of the machine’s array of features and user-friendly push-button control system to craft and create some truly excellent espressos.
And, of course, we can't talk about this one group machine without mentioning its absolutely stunning design.
Carefully constructed out of stainless steel, the Musica's curved body is framed by a strip of low power, energy efficient LED lights* that gives it a refined and contemporary look that will make your business stand out from the crowd
*Lights can be switched on and off.
Why choose Nuova Simonelli?
Formed in 1936 by the patriarch of the Simonelli family Orlando, Nuova Simonelli has been at the forefront of the thriving Italian coffee scene for over seventy years.
Since 2008, the company has been an official technical partner and supplier to the World Barista Championships, chosen for their outstanding commitment to quality and technical ingenuity.
|Boiler Capacity||2 litre|
|Water Tank Capacity||3 litre (Tank fill model only)|
|Dimensions(mm)||w320 x d430 x h400|
Full Package Deal Includes:
- 850 Cups worth of premium coffee beans - (1 case - 6kg)
(or ground coffee)
- 1000 sugar sticks
- 1 case premium hot chocolate
- 1 mixed pack of Twinings teas
- 1 chocolate sprinkle
- 1 case coffee biscuits
- 12 cappuccino cups & saucers **
- 6 espresso cups & saucers **
- 6 latte glasses **
- ** or 1 case of takeaway cups and lids instead of crockery and glasses above
- 1 Barista kit
- Cleaning materials
- 1 calcium treatment unit (water filter)
- Point of sale material
- Basic Barista training
- 12 month return to base parts & labour warranty