- Metal brewing group - A thermocompensated group head made from diecast aluminium and stainless steel maximises precision and efficiency, creating ideal conditions for brewing espressos.
- Industry leading components - From specialist steel grinders through to the inclusion of a new, sound reducing pump, Nuova Simonelli has fitted the Prontobar with modern, industry leading features.
- Perfect dispensing - Whether creating a macchiato or a cappuccino the Nuova Simonelli Prontobar has been designed to produce consistent results of the highest quality. Get true barista quality drinks from an automatic machine.
- Eco Energy Technology - Thanks to the presence of cutting edge technology and effective components, the Prontobar is an extremely energy efficient bean to cup coffee machine.
- Professionally designed - As a renowned manufacturer of Italian espresso machines Nuova Simonelli has utilised their years of experience to create a number exceptional bean to cup models, such as the Prontobar.
- LCD Display
- USB Connection
- Volumetric dosing system
- Programmable pre-infusion function
- Micrometric grinding
- Steam arm
- Hot water tap
- Twin tamping function
- Stainless steel body
- Mains connection
- Manual fill water tank
- Automatic steam arm
Why choose Nuova Simonelli?
Orlando Simonelli made his first coffee machine in 1936, and ever since then the company that he created has been at the forefront of Italian culture and manufacturing. Such is their standing that since 2008 they have been a technical partner and official supplier for the World Barista Championships.
Known for their professional espresso machines, the company also produces a number of bean to cup machines, such as this one, all of which contain the passion, ingenuity and technological advancements typically associated with larger, traditional-style models.
Made by the world renowned Italian manufacturers of high-end coffee machines Nuova Simonelli, the Prontobar is a superb bean to cup coffee machine that reliably delivers premium coffees with the minimum of fuss.
This is down to the Nuova Simonelli’s commitment to quality. Only the best components are used to construct the Prontobar and it is only fitted with advanced features, some of which you would only normally associate with larger, traditional-style machines. One such example is the presence of a thermocompensated metal group head, a rarity for bean to cup units, which ensures stable and efficient brewing conditions for a better extraction.
Other brand new mechanisms include a redesigned steel grinder and a volumetric pump, both of which improve performance, and a USB slot which allows users to upload and save settings.
Usability is also key to the Prontobar's popularity: The machine’s subtle design attracts attention towards its operating panel, at the heart of which is a clear alphanumeric LCD display.
With six drink choices and a number of manual features (heated milk, hot water and steam on demand etc.), creating your own a range of speciality beverages couldn't be easier.
Thanks to its compact size, countertop design and usability, the Nuova Simonelli Prontobar lends itself perfectly to a number of sites, including self-serve locations.
- Drink choices: 6
- Pre-ground coffee chute for decaf etc.
- 50 to 200 cups of coffee per day
- Default drink size: 8-12oz
- Drinks can be made stronger or larger by using the individual espresso, milk and water buttons
- e.g: If the default was set at 8oz, 12oz drinks could be created by manually topped up via individual selections. Foamed milk can also be produced by using the steam arm, akin to a traditional espresso machine.
To see this machine in action please visit - www.caffesociety.co.uk
|Water tank (Manual fill model only)||5 litres|
|Grounds drawer||40 pucks|
|Dimensions(mm)||w330 x d520 x h600|
|Power||2000W, 230V, 8.7A|
Full Package Deal Includes:
- 2550 cups worth of premium coffee beans - (3 cases - 18kg)
- 1000 sugar sticks
- 1 case premium hot chocolate
- 1 mixed pack of Twinings teas
- 1 chocolate sprinkle
- 1 case coffee biscuits
- 12 cappuccino cups & saucers
- 6 espresso cups & saucers
- 12 latte glasses
- ** or 1 case of takeaway cups and lids instead of crockery and glasses above
- 1 Cleaning materials pack
- Point of sale material
- 4 Litre Milk Cooler
- Water Filter (plumbed version only)
- Installation & training
- 12 month onsite parts & labour warranty