- Touch screen display - 7 inch touch screen display allows baristas to quickly choose from up to 20 customisable drinks. As simple as using a smartphone, this system makes selecting drinks easier, faster and more intuitive.
- Twin bean hoppers and grinders - 2 separate hopper and grinders allow you to be ready with 2 varieties of coffee beans at all times. Central decaf chute is also built into the machine.
- Metal brewing group - A thermocompensated group head made from diecast aluminium and stainless steel maximises precision and efficiency, creating ideal conditions for brewing espressos.
- Industry leading components - From specialist steel grinders through to the inclusion of a new, sound reducing pump, Nuova Simonelli has fitted the Prontobar Touch with modern, industry leading features.
- Perfect dispensing - Whether creating a macchiato or a cappuccino the Nuova Simonelli Prontobar has been designed to produce consistent results of the highest quality. Get true barista quality drinks from an automatic machine.
- Eco Energy Technology - Thanks to the presence of cutting edge technology and effective components, the Prontobar is an extremely energy efficient bean to cup coffee machine.
- Professionally designed - As a renowned manufacturer of Italian espresso machines Nuova Simonelli has utilised their years of experience to create a number of exceptional bean to cup models, such as the Prontobar Touch.
- 7" Touch Screen Display
- USB Connection
- Volumetric dosing system
- Programmable pre-infusion function
- Micrometric grinding
- Steam arm
- Hot water tap
- Twin tamping function
- Stainless steel and ABS body
- Modern touch screen coffee machine makes serving quick and easy
- Adjustable head height
- Mains connection
- Manual fill water tank
- Automatic steam arm (Easy Cream Wand)
Why choose Nuova Simonelli?
Orlando Simonelli made his first coffee machine in 1936, and ever since then the company that he created has been at the forefront of Italian culture and manufacturing. Such is their standing that since 2008 they have been a technical partner and official supplier for the World Barista Championships.
Known for their professional espresso machines, the company also produces a number of bean to cup machines, such as this one, all of which contain the passion, ingenuity and technological advancements typically associated with larger, traditional-style models.
Made by the world renowned Italian manufacturers of high-end coffee machines Nuova Simonelli, the Prontobar is a superb bean to cup coffee machine that reliably delivers premium coffees with the minimum of fuss.
This is down to the Nuova Simonelli’s commitment to quality. Only the best components are used to construct the Prontobar and it is only fitted with advanced features, some of which you would only normally associate with larger, traditional-style machines. One such example is the presence of a thermocompensated metal group head, a rarity for bean to cup units, which ensures stable and efficient brewing conditions for a better extraction.
Other brand new mechanisms include a redesigned steel grinder and a volumetric pump, both of which improve performance, and a USB slot which allows users to upload and save settings.
Usability is also key to the Prontobar's popularity: The machine’s subtle design attracts attention towards its appealing 7" touch screen display.
With twenty drink choices and a number of manual features (heated milk, hot water and steam on demand etc.), creating your own range of speciality drinks couldn't be easier.
Thanks to its compact size, countertop design and usability, the Nuova Simonelli Prontobar Touch lends itself perfectly to a number of sites, including self-serve locations.
- Drink choices: 20
- Pre-ground coffee chute for decaf etc.
- 50 to 200 cups of coffee per day
- Default drink size: 8-12oz
- Drinks can be made stronger or larger by using the individual espresso, milk and water options
- e.g: If the default was set at 8oz, 12oz drinks could be created by manually topped up via individual selections. Foamed milk can also be produced by using the steam arm, akin to a traditional espresso machine.
|Beans containers||0.8kg (each - 2 containers)|
|Water tank||5 litres|
|Grounds drawer||40 pucks|
|Dimensions(mm)||w326 x d520 x h622|
|Power||2800W, 230V, 12.2A|
Full Package Deal Includes:
- 2550 cups worth of premium coffee beans - (3 cases - 18kg)
- 1000 sugar sticks
- 1 case premium hot chocolate
- 1 mixed pack of Twinings teas
- 1 chocolate sprinkle
- 1 case coffee biscuits
- 12 cappuccino cups & saucers
- 6 espresso cups & saucers
- 12 latte glasses
- ** or 1 case of takeaway cups and lids instead of crockery and glasses above
- 1 Cleaning materials pack
- Point of sale material
- 4 Litre Milk Cooler
- Water Filter (plumbed version only)
- Installation & training
- 12 month onsite parts & labour warranty