Models and Pricing
|Model||Price From||Weekly From|
- Compact size - Small form factor coffee making capability is now available to even the smallest of premises with no compromises.
- Dual Steam Arms - Despite a small form factor, the Qualita Belforte manages to provide you with two powerful lever operated steam arms.
- Soft Infusion System (SIS) - SIS gradually increases water pressure during extraction, improving the consistency and quality of your espressos.
- Designed by baristas - The Belforte Autosteam has been designed by professionals for professionals.
- Hard-working and practical - The Belforte Autosteam is fitted with the best technology possible, offering high performance and high reliability.
- Easy extraction - The groups are temperature controlled, creating a stable environment for perfect extraction.
- Raised groups - With ample clearance you can use 16oz takeaway cups, tall crockery and large, 1 litre milk jugs.
- Wide-angle work surface
- Push button controls
- Reverse group mirror
- Copper boiler
- Electronic water level
- Hot water tap
- Volumetric dosing
- Italian made
- Semi-automatic cleaning
Continuing the Qualita lineage, the Belforte provides the ultimate platform for confined coffee making without compromising on quality or consistency.
Built for Qualita by Italian masters, Nuova Simonelli, this partnership has managed to create a fully featured coffee machine for the commercial market that measures at just 55 centimetres wide.
An engineering feat that underlines just how committed the Italian manufacturers are to the professional coffee business.
Why give up the best in coffee technology just because of limited space in your service areas? It's the driving force behind Qualita's Belforte line, this small two group machine enables baristas to make the very best cappuccinos, lattes and espresso within even the smallest spaces.
A whole host of design and usability features found on many larger Nuova Simonelli machines have been applied to this smaller form factor for Qualita, with comfortable operation despite space constraints being a priority.
For brewing process management there is an easy view reverse mirror found on this newer compact machine.
Allowing the barista to view the extraction process without the need to bend down or strain is a truly innovative feature that is a hallmark of how Qualita and Nuova Simonelli approach the coffee making process.
Push and pull steam levers, soft touch group handles and ergonomic usability choices make this an option for small form factor coffee shops or even businesses that want to squeeze in barista quality coffee into their day-to-day operation.
Machine operation is, therefore, a simple but enjoyable affair, the push button control panel is easy to use and navigate, even by the absolute novice.
Raised groups mean tall cups and the popular takeaway cup can be poured or brewed into directly, meaning that takeaway hot drinks are feasible with this powerhouse pintsized machine.
The specifications of this coffee machine speak for themselves, with the Belforte's svelte figure sports two independent brewing groups, two lever operated steam wands and hot tap included as standard.
An upper deck cup warmer is also par for the course with the Belforte.
When brewing, the Soft Infusion System (SIS) sees the machine compensate for any incorrect coffee pressing or tamping, guaranteeing that each espresso pull is brewed to the highest level possible.
As is expected, the Belforte includes a copper boiler due to the exceptional heat retention properties of the metal, this means less energy is required for boiling temperatures to be reached and maintained throughout a working day.
Featuring a simple and understated design, the Belforte is available in a clean white and silver colour option.
|Boiler Capacity||7.5 litres|
|Dimensions(mm)||w550 x d545 x h530|
Full Package Deal Includes:
- 1 professional on-demand coffee grinder
- 2550 cups worth of premium coffee beans - (3 cases - 18kg)
- 1000 sugar sticks
- 1 case premium hot chocolate
- 1 mixed pack of Twinings teas
- 1 chocolate sprinkle
- 1 case coffee biscuits
- 6 assorted Sweetbird syrups
- 12 cappuccino cups & saucers **
- 6 espresso cups & saucers **
- 12 latte glasses **
- ** or 1 case of takeaway cups and lids instead of crockery and glasses above
- 1 Barista kit
- 1 knock out drawer
- Cleaning materials
- 1 calcium treatment unit (water filter)
- Basic Barista training
- Point of sale material
- 12 month onsite parts & labour warranty