Models and Pricing
|Model||Price From||Weekly From|
- Built for success - Simple yet innovative, the Belforte has been designed with the help of baristas and other coffee professionals. This machine delivers productivity and performance.
- Soft Infusion System (SIS) - A gradual increase of water pressure increases efficiency, extraction and the consistency of your espressos.
- Push button controls - Ergonomic and clearly labelled buttons make the Belforte Grande an easy coffee machine to use.
- Temperature regulated groups - Brewing conditions remain stable, and at optimum levels - even in the face of varying ambient temperatures.
- Striking design - Simple chrome sashes and painted stainless steel panels allow for a machine that is both striking and durable.
- Raised groups - Accommodate everything from small espresso glasses through to large 16oz takeaway cups.
- Designed and made in Italy
- Reverse group mirror
- Copper boiler
- Two stainless steel steam arms - Lever operated steam arms offer control and quality steamed milk with ease
- Hot water tap
- Volumetric pump
- Electronic water levels
- Semi-automatic cleaning
Built by Italian coffee machine experts and designed to aid the workflow of global coffee professionals, the Qualita Belforte Grande is a high-quality, Italian-crafted espresso machine.
Manufactured in the province of Macerata, this two group model has been designed to be as simple to use as possible yet to contain many modern technologies that you would normally only find on high-end, premium alternatives.
Featuring a user-friendly control system and innovations such as its Soft Infusion System (SIS), the Belforte Grande delivers exceptional performance and is, therefore, ideal for all aspects of the coffee industry.
The SIS is important because improves the efficiency and consistency of your espressos. The machine gradually increases water pressure during the extraction process, wetting the majority of the 'coffee cake'. This procedure guarantees a soft extraction and besides delivering an exceptional crema, it can compensate for any incorrect or inconsistent tamping.
Alongside this new infusion system, the Belforte Grande features heat regulating groups and an Italian designed copper boiler, both of which help maintain the ideal conditions for creating coffee.
Push-pull steam levers enhance the milk foam making experience, the analogue format of a push-lever means that incremental adjustments to steam output are easier than with other methods.
Fitted with clearly labelled and programmable control buttons, this machine is effortlessly easy to clean thanks to its stainless steel panelling.
Another ingenious aspect of this model is that it has a reverse mirror. Located on the bottom of the machine, next to the drip tray, this mirror allows the barista to check flow rates, filter holders and group heads quickly and easily. It also acts as a visual aid during the cleaning process.
This model also comes with raised groups as standard, allowing operators to accommodate cups of all sizes and styles.
Designed by baristas, specifically for baristas and built in Italy, the Qualita Belforte Grande is an ideal machine of choice for anybody or any business that is truly serious about their coffee.
|Boiler Capacity||11 litres|
|Dimensions(mm)||w780 x d545 x h530|
Full Package Deal Includes:
- 1 professional on-demand coffee grinder
- 2550 cups worth of premium coffee beans - (3 cases - 18kg)
- 1000 sugar sticks
- 1 case premium hot chocolate
- 1 mixed pack of Twinings teas
- 1 chocolate sprinkle
- 1 case coffee biscuits
- 6 assorted Sweetbird syrups
- 12 cappuccino cups & saucers **
- 6 espresso cups & saucers **
- 12 latte glasses **
- ** or 1 case of takeaway cups and lids instead of crockery and glasses above
- 1 Barista kit
- 1 knock out drawer
- Cleaning materials
- 1 calcium treatment unit (water filter)
- Basic Barista training
- Point of sale material
- 12 month onsite parts & labour warranty