Models and Pricing
|Model||Price From||Weekly From|
- Advanced temperature profiling - By accurately controlling the temperature profile of the espresso extraction, baristas are given a precise tool to unlock the flavor potential of each single origin coffee or blend.
- Microboilers - Each stainless steel group contains a micro-boiler and two heating elements, maximizing accuracy and thermal stability for both the water temperature and group body.
- Innovative Brew Groups - Features an innovative brewing group that maximizes efficiency and can introduce fresh water into the grouphead micro-boiler with every shot.
- Group head displays - Dedicated screen for each brew group displays a digital shot clock and extraction temperature, as well as simplified actuation and LED lighting.
- Sleek, low profile body - Compact, low profile body designed to make customer interaction and service operation easier.
- Highly configurable - Each brew group, Steam lever power, water button temperature/dosage and cup warmer temperature can be modified through the digital touchscreen interface, giving you ultimate control over each drink produced.
- Cool touch steam wands - Ensure easy manoeuvrability around the machine when things heat up, and new proprietary steam tips allow even development.
- Designed for 4th wave coffee making – As we shift even more towards fresher, higher quality coffee; this machine is designed for coffee excellence.
- Low water level automatic cut-off function
- Adjustable electric cup warmer
- Maximum 120mm cup height - Adjustable between 80mm, 100mm and 120mm.
Rancilio RS1 is a specialty espresso machine that provides ultimate control of each part of the brewing process. Its digital touchscreen interface allows detailed customisation of each stage, and the high specification machine is built with sophisticated brew group hydraulics and micro-boilers.
The machine features a dedicated screen for each brew group, providing the barista with vital information about the extraction taking place; as well as a main touch screen for controlling every aspect of the machines brewing operation.
Clever design of the RS1 ensures easy access to pump adjustment and internal components, arranged to speed up maintenance operations. Insulated steam boiler with programmable water renewal, low power and ecological mode.
Sleek, quality exterior materials are used to build each machine, with both brushed and polished stainless steel being used to great effect. The Rancilio logo is proudly displayed in red to the rear.
|Boiler Capacity||16 litre|
|Dimensions(mm)||w840 x d600 x h463|
Full Package Deal Includes:
- 1 Mazzer Super Jolly SJM coffee grinder or a professional on-demand coffee grinder
- 4250 cups worth of premium coffee beans - (5 cases - 30kg)
- 2000 sugar sticks
- 1 case premium hot chocolate
- 1 mixed pack of Twinings teas
- 1 chocolate sprinkle
- 1 case coffee biscuits
- 6 assorted Sweetbird syrups
- 24 cappuccino cups & saucers **
- 12 espresso cups & saucers **
- 24 latte glasses **
- ** or 2 cases of takeaway cups and lids instead of crockery and glasses above
- 1 Barista kit
- 1 knock out drawer
- Cleaning materials
- 1 calcium treatment unit (water filter)
- Basic Barista training
- Point of sale material
- 12 month onsite parts & labour warranty