Rocket Boxer Espresso Machine
Espresso machine combining the specifications necessary to produce espresso without compromise.
All prices shown are ex VAT
Contact us now to lease or purchase this machine.
or call our sales team on 01977 687661
PRICE PROMISE - found this product cheaper?
We will beat any genuine UK quote.
Models and Pricing
|Model||Price From||Weekly From|
- Easy to operate – User-friendly and simple button panel makes brewing espressos effortless.
- Automatic dosing of hot water – Save time and have drinks made without having to worry about extra settings or user controls.
- Robust – Constructed out of stainless steel and built with components of high quality, with soft touch elements.
- Copper boiler – Utilises the heat retaining properties of copper for even better efficiency when in operation.
- Cool touch steam arms – Keeps the stainless steel steam wands cooler and safer to use.
- Designed for 4th wave coffee making – As we shift even more towards fresher, higher quality coffee; this machine is designed for coffee excellence.
- Simple illuminated machine status lights
- Low water level automatic cut-off function
- Tall 120mm max cup height
- Sized at 630mm (W) x 490mm (D) x 471mm (H)
Rocket Espresso proudly produces their espresso machines in the tradition of ‘Fatto a Mano’ translated to, ‘made by hand’.
Their contemporary designed machines deliver the finest espresso in the cup, time after time.
This machine manages to combine the specifications necessary to produce espresso without compromise yet retaining both the style and finish you'd expect.
Drawing from oversized boiler capacities; allowing the unit to cope with any peak service demand.
Created via partnership between New Zealander Andrew Meo and Italian Daniele Berenbruch who bring philosophies from opposing sides of the world into their Milan factory to make the best espresso machines they possibly can.
|Boiler Capacity||13.2 litre|
|Dimensions(mm)||w630 x d490 x h471|
Full Package Deal Includes:
- 1 professional on-demand coffee grinder
- 2550 cups worth of premium coffee beans - (3 cases - 18kg)
- 1000 sugar sticks
- 1 case premium hot chocolate
- 1 mixed pack of Twinings teas
- 1 chocolate sprinkle
- 1 case coffee biscuits
- 6 assorted Sweetbird syrups
- 12 cappuccino cups & saucers **
- 6 espresso cups & saucers **
- 12 latte glasses **
- ** or 1 case of takeaway cups and lids instead of crockery and glasses above
- 1 Barista kit
- 1 knock out drawer
- Cleaning materials
- 1 calcium treatment unit (water filter)
- Basic Barista training
- Point of sale material
- 12 month onsite parts & labour warranty