- TouchIT display screen - Designed to aid self-service, the TouchIT display is an all-in-one control panel, advertising space and instruction manual.
- 40 Drink options - With 40 freely programmable drink choices, ensure that your customers have the freedom to choose and customise.
- Flavour point - Add four syrups to the mix and create flavoured coffee and milkshakes.
- CS milk system - This module ensures that milk temperature and foam texture is of a consistently high quality .
- Integrated hot chocolate - Offer luxurious hot chocolates and mochas, as well as your standard range of coffees.
- Easy to maintain - Automatic cleaning cycles and animated guides combine to create easy-to-follow maintenance routines.
- Swiss engineered - Manufactured by Schaerer's engineers in Switzerland to the highest possible standard.
- Can create cold milk-based drinks - Make more than just coffee with the ability to make milkshakes and other milk-based drinks.
- Self-cleaning system - Never worry about the cleanliness of your system with self-cleaning options that ensure your machine is constantly sterile and ready to
- Height adjustable coffee dispenser (65-185mm) - Serve in a wider range of containers, with the ability to change the height of the coffee dispenser to adapt to your serving containers.
- Configurable selections - Change not only the type of drink you want, but the strength with ease.
- Two grinders - Minimise down-time with access to more beans and consistently grind coffee to meet the demands of your customers.
- Two hoppers - Serve varying coffee types with separate hoppers to serve different types of coffee or alternatively decaf beans.
- Ground coffee inlet - Add separate ground coffee when necessary, no need for more coffee grinders.
- Hot water tap - Never need access to a separate water boiler with a convenient in-built hot water tap.
- Self-service mode - Simple and intuitive controls make this the perfect machine for self-serve areas or areas where a member of staff cannot be spared.
- Low power function - Never worry about excess power consumption when not in operation, with innovative low-power modes.
Drinks per day
- Up to 500 cups of coffee per day
- Mains supply
- Cup Warmer - A four tiered unit to sit next to your Schaerer coffee machine, with a capacity of 70-100 cups.
- Cup Dispenser - A side unit with three takeaway cup chutes and a space for condiments, such as milk and sugar.
The Swiss designed and manufactured Schaerer Coffee Art Foam Flavour Point is your complete drinks station.
The Coffee Art Plus is operated by the machine’s centrally located TouchIT control panel. This 7” colour touchscreen is an all-in-one operating hub, offering clear and concise instructions, and animated prompts, to help guide users through the drink selection and personalisation process.
It is from this screen that users can create any one of forty drinks. With such a wide variety on offer
For daily cleaning routines, the screen also displays step-by-step how-to videos, which makes maintenance procedures as easy as possible. External units are also simple to clean, and the CS Milk System has its own integrated steam sterilising function.
When not in use, this screen can also be used as an advertising display, giving site managers the chance to showcase your business and your current promotions.
The machine also features a second grinder and hopper, and a ground coffee chute, allowing you to offer different varieties of coffee (such as a second blend or a decaffeinated option) if you so wish.
Alongside the base coffee machine, this package comes with the CS Milk System, Hot Chocolate Unit and the Schaerer Flavour Point, which together allows you to serve hot chocolates, seasonal flavoured coffees and an expansive coffee menu, all from one unit.
The CS Milk compartment is a one-step preparation system which delivers a consistency of milk for the use in coffee-based drinks and hot chocolates. This process can be programmed by the user, giving you the ability to adjust temperatures and foam texture for each individual option.
The presence of the Hot Chocolate unit enables the machine to prepare other popular speciality drinks such as hot chocolate and mochas. The Flavour Point adds flavoured syrups to the mix, allowing for further drink customisation and the ability to offer flavoured seasonal lattes, cappuccinos and cold options, such as milkshakes.
Used by one of the United Kingdom's leading coffee chains, take you drinks menu and product quality to the next level with the Schaerer Coffee Art.
Please Note: These machines from Schaerer are highly customisable with many different options available. Please contact us for more information
|Beans container||2 x 1kg|
|Water tank||Mains supply only|
|Grounds drawer||50 pucks|
|Total dimensions(mm)||w1080 x d538 x h715 (h744 for deli hopper)|
|Power||6900W, 230V, 30A|
Full Package Deal Includes:
- 4250 cups worth of premium coffee beans - (5 cases - 30kg)
- 2000 sugar sticks
- 1 case premium hot chocolate
- 1 mixed pack of Twinings teas
- 1 chocolate sprinkle
- 1 case coffee biscuits
- 24 cappuccino cups & saucers **
- 12 espresso cups & saucers **
- 24 latte glasses **
- ** or 2 cases of takeaway cups and lids instead of crockery and glasses above
- 1 Cleaning materials pack
- Point of sale material
- CTU15 water filter
- Installation & training
- 12 month onsite parts & labour warranty