Schaerer Coffee Art Best Foam Plus Chocolate
With integrated milk system and hot chocolate, this Coffee Art Best Foam system expands your menu, opening new choices and the chance to appeal to more customers.
All prices shown are ex VAT
Contact us now to lease or purchase this machine.
or call our sales team on 01977 687661
PRICE PROMISE - found this product cheaper?
We will beat any genuine UK quote.
- Up to 40 drink choices - With this many drink options, you can have the world of coffee at your fingertips
- TouchIT Display screen - This intuitive display is an all-in-one control panel, advertising area and instructional manual.
- CS Milk System - The CS Milk module regulated the milk foam, temperature and quality of every drink.
- Integrated chocolate module - Add hot chocolate and mochas to your menu.
- Adaptable - With different serving modes, and the machine offering both menu and drink customisation, this machine can meet the demands of any location.
- Easy to maintain - Automatic cycles and animated guides combine to create a simple cleaning process.
- Compact design - Smaller size without compromising on power and performance.
- Can create cold milk-based drinks - Not limited to just making hot drinks, serve a wide range of cold milk drinks like milkshakes.
- Two grinders - Offer a wider range of coffee, without slowing down operation, decaf and regular can be served simultaneously.
- Two hoppers - Keep your blends and single-origin coffee beans separate without loosing space and mixing tastes.
- Ground coffee inlet - Add your own ground coffee and create even more speciality drinks without need for the inbuilt grinder.
- Height adjustable outlet (65-185mm) - Serve more drinks in more sizes with a wider range of cups and containers.
- Hot water tap - Serve more than just coffee drinks without requiring a separate water boiler.
- Automatic cleaning - Never worry about keeping your machine internals clean with the in-built cleaning system that ensures the long-life of your coffee machine.
- Steam sterilisation - Ensure your crockery and cups are 100% sterile with the inbuilt steam steriliser.
- Self-service mode - Intuitive user-interface and simple-usage ensure this is the perfect option for unstaffed areas that require hot drink options.
- Low power function - Minimize power-usage with ultra-low power modes that reduce power consumption when not in use
Drinks per day
- Up to 500 cups of coffee per day
- Mains supply
- Cup Warmer (POA) - A four tiered unit to sit next to your Schaerer coffee machine, with a capacity of 70-100 cups.
- Cup Dispenser (POA) - A side unit with three takeaway cup chutes and a space for condiments, such as milk and sugar.
The Coffee Art Plus Chocolate has the same features of the Coffee Art Fully Automatic, but comes with the addition of a separate chocolate unit which enables users to serve delicious hot chocolates, as well as a full range of speciality coffees.
This additional module can prepare these drinks quickly and simply. By automatically processing the powder and combining it to the coffee or heated milk, the machine can add a light chocolate topping or create hot chocolates and mochas at the touch of a button.
Swiss designed and manufactured, the Coffee Art Best Foam Plus Chocolate is used by Costa Coffee, a testament to the machine’s superior quality and versatility.
As well as featuring a chocolate unit, this package also comes with CS Milk compartment, a simple one-step milk preparation system which can be used to make a wide range of both hot and cold coffee-based milk drinks. This automated process can be programmed by the user, giving you the ability to tailor temperature and foam settings for each drink.
At the heart of the machine is its TouchIT control panel. This smart 7” display is an all-in-one operating hub, advertising area and cleaning aid that has been created to meet the needs of self-service operations.
By presenting users with concise instructions and clear visual prompts, the drink selection and creation process is extremely straightforward. This same emphasis on usability is present when it comes to general maintenance as the machine’s animated video guides the operator through the daily cleaning routines.
When not in use, the TouchIT screen can also be used to broadcast promotional content.
Away from the touchscreen, the Coffee Art Best Foam Plus Chocolate comes with two grinders and a ground coffee inlet as standard. This enables you to offer a decaffeinated alternative or a seasonal blend alongside you regular, day-to-day coffee blend.
With the ability to make up to forty different drinks, including hot chocolate, this automatic coffee machine provides a world of beverages at your fingertips.
Please Note: These machines from Schaerer are highly customisable with many different options available. Please contact us for more information
|Beans container||2 x 1kg|
|Water tank||Mains supply only|
|Grounds drawer||50 pucks|
|Total Dimensions (mm)||w820 x d538 x h715 (h744 for deli hopper)|
|Power||6900W, 230V, 30A|
Full Package Deal Includes:
- 4250 cups worth of premium coffee beans - (5 cases - 30kg)
- 2000 sugar sticks
- 1 case premium hot chocolate
- 1 mixed pack of Twinings teas
- 1 chocolate sprinkle
- 1 case coffee biscuits
- 24 cappuccino cups & saucers **
- 12 espresso cups & saucers **
- 24 latte glasses **
- ** or 2 cases of takeaway cups and lids instead of crockery and glasses above
- 1 Cleaning materials pack
- Point of sale material
- CTU15 water filter
- Installation & training
- 12 month onsite parts & labour warranty