Schaerer Coffee Art Plus Supersteam
Suited for staff operated outlets, this barista-style machine features an automatic steam arm for added theatre and perfect milk preparation.
All prices shown are ex VAT
Contact us now to lease or purchase this machine.
or call our sales team on 01977 687661
PRICE PROMISE - found this product cheaper?
We will beat any genuine UK quote.
- Supersteam wand - This newly developed automatic steam arm combines milk, steam and air, enabling staff members to heat and texture milk with ease.
- TouchIT display - The TouchIT display is an all-in-one control panel, user guide and advertising area.
- Configurable and customisable - Thanks to its modular design, it’s easy to expand and adapt the Coffee Art Plus to perfectly suit the needs of your business.
- Intelligent cleaning - Supported by clear animations and concise instructions, the machine’s cleaning routines and both quick and simple to carry out.
- Height adjustable outlet - Accommodate drinks of all sizes for simple service procedure
- Compact design - Smaller design means the same performance as larger rival models but with a more compact kitchen footprint.
- Power Saving Mode - Energy efficiency savings are made when the machine is not in use to help save you money.
- Hot water tap - Serve a wider range of non-coffee drinks without the need for a separate water boiler.
- Swiss made and engineered - Handcrafted in Schaerer's Swiss headquarters to the highest possible industry standards to ensure the best quality coffee machine.
- Self-service mode available - Intuitive controls and user interface make this a perfect option for busy establishments that want to offer self-serve coffee.
- Two grinders - Offer a wider range of coffee, without slowing down operation, decaf and regular can be served simultaneously.
- Ground coffee chute - Add your own ground coffee as and when you need to, to create your own special blends.
- Simultaneous operation - Make multiple varying drinks without a having to change settings or wait for the machine to finish a drink.
Drinks per day
- Up to 500 cups of coffee per day
- Mains connection
- Cup Warmer (POA) - A four tiered unit to sit next to your Schaerer coffee machine, with a capacity of 70-100 cups.
- Cup Dispenser (POA) - A side unit with three takeaway cup chutes and a space for condiments, such as milk and sugar.
Used by Costa Coffee, the Schaerer Coffee Art Plus Supersteam is a coffee machine that marries together established features, new technologies and a commitment to usability.
This version of the Coffee Art Plus is fitted with a Supersteam Wand. This newly developed steam arm adds theatre to the automated drinks process by allowing users to manually froth and texture milk
With its integrated hopper and on-demand grinder, the Coffee Art Plus takes care of the espresso automatically and leaves milk preparation to the barista.
This enables coffee shops to offer the visuals and procedures that many customers have come to expect, and is the same system used by many leading high-street chains.
The advantage of this method is that little training is required to gain exemplary results on a consistent basis.
At the heart of the machine is its TouchIT display, a 7” touchscreen that is a control panel, user manual and advertising all rolled into one.
Using this screen, operators can programme drink strengths, quantities and choices, and it also acts as a clear visual guide to help users through the required cleaning routines. When not in use, it can also double up as an advertising display.
On-screen prompts appear to alert users when grounds trays need emptying and when cleaning routines are required. Led by the TouchIT display, day-to-day maintenance processes are simple to follow thanks to the combination of visual animations and concise instructions.
It also features a second grinder and ground coffee inlet, allowing you to offer different varieties of coffees (seasonal blends, single-origins and decaffeinated) if you so wish.
Fitted with an energy saving mode and an efficient heating system the machine can be programmed to use less power when not creating drinks, saving you money in the long run.
The machine uses fresh coffee beans to its espressos and is fitted with on-demand grinders, an insulated boiler and a Swiss-made brewing system.
With numerous drink options, simple cleaning routines and a clear 7” touchscreen display, this Swiss-manufactured coffee machine is ideal for operators who are looking to increase their coffee output.
Please Note: These machines from Schaerer are highly customisable with many different options available. Please contact us for more information
|Beans container||2 x 1kg|
|Water tank||Mains supply only|
|Grounds drawer||50 pucks|
|Dimensions(mm)||w420 x d538 x h670 (h744 for deli hopper)|
|Power||6900W, 230V, 30A|
Full Package Deal Includes:
- 4250 cups worth of premium coffee beans - (5 cases - 30kg)
- 2000 sugar sticks
- 1 case premium hot chocolate
- 1 mixed pack of Twinings teas
- 1 chocolate sprinkle
- 1 case coffee biscuits
- 24 cappuccino cups & saucers **
- 12 espresso cups & saucers **
- 24 latte glasses **
- ** or 2 cases of takeaway cups and lids instead of crockery and glasses above
- 1 Cleaning materials pack
- Point of sale material
- CTU15 water filter
- Installation & training
- 12 month onsite parts & labour warranty