- 7" Touchscreen display - The Coffee Club’s easy-to-use, customisable touchscreen provides visual prompts and can be tailored for self-serve areas.
- 40 different drink choices - Produce up to 40 freely programmable different coffee shop specialities at the touch of a button.
- Advertising display - When not in use, the TouchIT panel can show video content, allowing you to promote special offers and high margin add-ons.
- Customisable - Adapt the machine to suit the needs of you, your staff and your customers.
- Easy cleaning - Backed by clear on-screen videos, cleaning routines are quick, simple and thorough.
- 4.5 litre capacity - An internal fresh water tank can hold up to 4.5-litres of water.
- Powdered milk powerhouse - The Coffee Club Instant utilises powdered milk for luxurious speciality milk-based coffee drinks.
- Instant ingredient configuration - Set-up your machine for specific ingredient combinations with ease and make a wider, more varied range of drinks.
- Engineered and manufactured in Switzerland - Built at Schaerer's Swiss headquarters by high-skilled engineers to ensure you only receive the finest quality bean-to-cup coffee machine.
- Colour-guided maintenance routines - Easy-to-follow guides help you keep your machine in top condition without needed expert training.
- SteamIT cup warming - A controlled burst of steam heats your serving cup for an even more luxurious drinking experience.
- Pivoting platform to accomodate all cup sizes - Serve a wider range of drink sizes in a vast variety of cup shapes without hassle or fuss.
- LED lighting - Power-saving lighting options provide exceptional lighting without being too bright.
- Independent drink counters - Keep multiple drink orders in one place without losing track.
Drinks per day
- Up to 100 cups of coffee per day.
- Cold mains connection or tank fill - The Coffee Club can be used as both a tank fill or mains connected coffee machine thanks to Schaerer’s Aquachange kit. This conversion tool means that operators can move it easily, removing the need to buy different machines to cover different rooms in the same building.
- Mains water kit - £195 - Convert the Schaerer Coffee Club to a mains connected machine.
Combining clever Swiss design and craftsmanship into a machine that is both compact and technologically advanced, the Schaerer Coffee Club touch screen coffee machine has the capability to transform your hot drink making process in an instant.
Using a combination of instant milk and powdered ingredients, you have the potential for 40 separate hot drink options at your very fingertips, and all without ever needing to learn the arts of a professional Barista.
The simple and intuitive 7" Touchscreen display makes it easy to instantly create quality hot drinks for your guests or, should you wish, allow your guests to make them all for themselves.
A perfect balance of simplicity and accessibility makes the Coffee Club a great machine for self-service usage, meaning you can allow this bean to cup machine to take all the pressure off your own staff.
By using powdered milk for the plethora of specaility coffee drinks, you get consistent coffee without having to worry about keeping your milk cool, that makes this the perfect automatic coffee machine for environments where you simply want to worry about other things, and let your machine manage itself.
Two steam wands give the ability to foam or simply heat milk should you want a little more control over hot drink making.
Steam is also used in the innovative SteamIT cup warmer that sits in the drink tray and utilises steam to heat you cup before coffee is dispensed.
With a compact and sleek black design and facade, this is also an eye-catching machine that doesn't need acres of space or it's own specialist countertop, it's clear that Schaerer opted to design a unit that works with your business flow for a seamless integration.
An inbuilt grinder within the machine allows you to choose coffee that is best suited to your tastes, with a 550g bean hopper ensuring that you have control over your what coffee you wish to serve.
Comfortable creating up to 100 cups of coffee per day, the Coffee Club provides you with the tools to not only make great tasting coffee but the ability to change your hot drink options without hindering how you currently operate.
If cleaning is a concern, then you need not worry, the inbuilt CleanIT function auto cleans the steam wands and machine internals to ensure great tasting coffee every single day*.
*This process should be carried out alongside a regular deep clean of your machine to ensure a long and healthy life of your coffee machine.
- Schaerer Coffee Club
- 550g hopper
- Integrated grinder
- Internal 4.5 litre capacity water tank
- Drip tray
To see this machine in action please visit - www.caffesociety.co.uk
|Grounds drawer||30 pucks|
|Water tank||4.5 litres|
|Dimensions(mm)||w325 x d570 x h501|
|Power||2300W, 230V, 13A|