The ultimate winter comfort treat, popular with children across the continent, the sweet and spicy taste of Gingerbread can now be added to your hot drinks without having to worry about that sugar rush!
Sweetbird Sugar-Free Gingerbread syrup makes even the hardiest of Scrooges that little bit more cheery.
Gingerbread houses originated in Germany during the 16th century, and since then we've had almost every connotation of the biscuit-cum-bread.
It was in fact, Queen Elizabeth I who is credited with the creation of the timeless 'Gingerbread Man', as she served them to foreign dignitaries, but nowadays we tend to see a spike of them around Christmas.
This Sweetbird Sugar-Free Gingerbread Syrup carries on in that tradition of using gingerbread as an art form. Mix it with coffees and other ingredients to create your own wild and invigorating range of speciality drinks!
This really is guilt free. Made by Sweetbird, this Gingerbread syrup is suitable for both vegan and vegetarian diets (approved by the Vegetarian Society and VIVA!) and it doesn't contain any artificial additives or preservatives.
- Double shot of Sweetbird Gingerbread Syrup
- Steamed milk
- Add the Sweetbird syrup to the espresso
- Pour in the steamed milk
- Optional: Finish off with a light dusting of cinnamon, or crushed ginger biscuit
Lemon and Ginger Hot Fruit Soothie
Why leave the citrus and spice combination of lemon and ginger to tea?
Revive your senses with this refreshingly zesty fruit soothie that will gently massage customers back up to full health and leave them ready to tackle the rest of the day! A great alternative to coffee and tea.
- 2 pumps of Sweetbird Gingerbread Syrup
- 50ml of Sweetbird Lemon Smoothie
- Hot water
- Put the smoothie mix into a cup
- Add the syrup, give it a quick stir
- Pour in the hot water, give the soothie a final stir and serve