- Incredible precision - Micrometric adjustments can be made via the tuning dial, giving a much more refined and precise ground coffee.
- Three finish options - Available in brass, copper and stainless steel finishes for a more attractive look.
- Weight: 5kg
- Bean hopper capacity: 0.52kg
- Grinding speed: 4.9g per dose
- 50mm burrs
- Dimensions(mm): 150w x 325h x 205d
For small-scale coffee shops and even the home barista, having ready access to quality ground coffee is something that can often be a pain.
Buying pre-ground coffee isn't always your preferred option, especially if you don't serve masses of customers, but that sometimes can mean purchasing a large, high-output grinder that is instantly out of place in your business.
The bean hopper is capable of holding up to 500g of fresh coffee beans at any one time, the Victoria Arduino MCF grinder manages to cram in high-end performance into a small form factor, giving you excellent results with every usage.
Like all Victoria Arduino grinders, the standard Micrometric adjustment dial is present and correct, enabling you to have full control over the grind for espresso as you truly want it to be served.
Dose adjustments are made easy thanks to the grinder hopper, simply tune to your own content.
Available in three distinct finishes, the MCF Grinder is one of the most unique options available from Victoria Arduino, but still manages to hold it's own against many of it's bigger siblings.
|Dimensions (mm)||150w x 325d x 205h|
|Bean hopper capacity||0.52kg|