- Smart Functions - Expect nothing less than complete control thanks to a series of smart functionality.
- T3 Technology - Improves the quality of espresso via separate control of temperature during each delivery phase and a first for machines this size.
- PID System - Water temperature is automatically regulated, with the inbuilt system making changes in real-time for even more consistent extraction and the perfect espresso.
- Architecturally designed - Designed by the renowned Massimiliano Fuksas and Doriana Fuksas for a machine unlike any other.
- Touch controls - Blue LED touch buttons mean no unncessary knobs, dials or controls for a sleek and easy-to-use machine.
- LED display - A small, bright blue LED display gives accurate brewing diagnostics for true control of all aspects of the brewing process.
- Cool-Touch steam wand - An insulated steam arm prevent burns and keeps your hands safe by always being cool to the touch.
- Push-button steam - Froth milk quickly, easily and precisely with the push-button insulated steam wands.
- Hot water tap
- Lid with cup warmer - Open the lid and store cups in this convenient, tidy cup warming section.
The Victoria Arduino Theresia is one of the most striking and powerful small coffee machines on the planet, with a slew of perfect design features catering to the home or professional barista.
Incorporating T3 technology into such an intricate and beautiful machine is a world first, with the entire espresso-making experience revolutionised by this Victoria Arduino exclusive technology.
An ideal option for small boutique coffee shops that desire an eye-catching espresso machine that still manages to pack in advanced coffee-brewing features, the Theresia is even perfect for the home barista who wants true artisan coffee in their home.
Sleek, refined and with a plethora of killer features that make this the competition-leading high-end coffee machine in a form factor you simply wouldn't expect.
Crafting world-beating coffee at home thanks to the expertise and technical know-how of Victoria Arduino.
Enlisting the iconic Massimiliano Fuksas and Doriana Fuksas, Victoria Arduino and the trio have worked to create a coffee machine that borrows from the world of building architecture, minimalism and contemporary design.
The result is a single group coffee machine that looks like nothing else we, or indeed the coffee industry, has seen before.
Continuing the great Victoria Arduino traditional of exceptional design and stiking looks, the Theresia was designed to resemble a diamond, but with working technology inside.
A full polished supermirror stainless steel exudes opulence and high-end, with the internals being capable of making espresso to match these instant first impressions.
This is truly a luxury machine in every sense, from the looks to your initial interactions and then, finally, with the powerful, advanced coffee-making internals.
Advanced brewing technology
The Theresia features a slew of innovative coffee-brewing technology features that make it a true choice for the serious coffee aficionado.
Temperature is key in the creation of quality espresso, and so Victoria Arduino sought to tackle this common problem by investing and researching into technology that could control every single parameter during the coffee extraction and brewing process.
Thus was born T3, a technology that allows your barista to set three individual temperatures: for the brewing group, the water infusion and the steam.
What does this achieve? Greater temperature stability and therefore thermal accuracy for the perfect espresso every single time.
An electronic control system monitors and probes for temperature, pressure and PID to manage each variable and improve consistency from even the first usage.
Victoria Arduino Theresia
|Dimensions (mm)||430w x 585h x 460d|
|Steam boiler capacity||1.1-litre|
|Gross weight||37kg / 81.6lb|
|Net weight||32kg / 70lb|