- Original espresso - Make coffee like the old Italian masters designed.
- Truly handmade coffee - Get hands-on like no other machine available on the market.
- Hand-crafted design - Emulating the original Victoria Ardunino machines of the mid-20th century, the Venus is handcrafted in Chienti, Italy..
- Three colour options - Three classic colours are available, with copper, brass or chrome emulating the machines of old.
- Traditional controls - Old school controls make coffee that is a throwback to the heyday of espresso innovation.
- Cool-Touch steam wand - Despite it's classical stylings, the Venus Bar still includes insulated steam arms prevent burns and keep baristas safe by always being cool to touch.
- Tap-operated steam wands - Froth milk quickly, easily and precisely with the lever-operated insulated steam wands.
- Hot water tap
- Colours - Chrome/Copper/Brass configurable options available to suit your brand identity or establishment interior design.
The Victoria Arduino Venus Bar features the very same timeless design and operation as perfected by the original Italian craftsmasters of the mid-20th Century.
With it's name taken from the Venus, the goddess of the Roman pantheon, it's name evokes beauty, opulence of form, elegance and grace, and the Venus Bar exudes all of these characteristics and more.
A machine that catches the eye like no other, the Venus Bar includes some features now synonymous with machines made in the past decade.
This is truly a barista dream machine in every sense.
Refined over 100 years of espresso this is a classic machine made for the modern day espresso enthusiast looking for a crowd-pleasing experience that harks back to the Italian coffee shops of the post WWII period.
1940s style brought slap bang into the 21st Century
Featuring the rounded body and signature Eagle ornament in the most prominent position possible, the Venus Bar carries on the original traditions of the very first wave of Victoria Arudino espressom machines with their signature styles.
With over 100 years of espresso machine experience, Victoria Arduino never compromise on quality and consistency, a process that has seen them redefine the coffee industry since inception.
Based in Belforte del Chienti, Italy, the company continues the traditions of its founder Pier Teresio Arduino by investing in research to offer the most advanced espresso technologies.
The focal point of espresso
A free-standing coffee machine, the Venus Bar is capable of creating the full complement of coffees, meaning that despite its apparent looks; this is machine that is more than capable.
The steam arms create a drier, hotter steam that helps to guarantee much creamier cappuccinos than you may have been making prior.
Every single edge, corner, nook and cranny of the Black Eagle has been designed for the high-end user. This is truly an artisan machine that makes artisan coffee. No wonder it's trusted by the world's best baristas.
Tradition meets modern demands
Unlike the original espresso machines of the era, the Venus Bar is available in semi-automatic or volutmetric dosage methods which allows you to decide what is best suited to your very own coffee business.
Take full control, or allow the machine to serve up the perfect dosage, this is a machine that stays true to the original Victoria Arduino roots.
With it's now classic look and shape, the domed lid and cup warming rack are both attractive and accessible to your barista at any time. The boiler position also means that heat is retained within the structure for better heat retention efficiency.
Venus Bar 2 Group
|Voltage||230 – 380V|
|Steam boiler capacity||7.6-litre|
Venus Bar 3 Group
|Dimensions||mm 490w x 1070h x 490w|
|Voltage||230 – 380V|
|Steam boiler capacity||14.8-litre|