Does Halloween really float your broom? Do pumpkins push your buttons?
We love a good scary movie, we also love a sweet treat, so Halloween is right up our street!
To celebrate All Hallows’ Eve, we’ve thought up some lovely little drink recipes so you don’t have to, simple and easy to replicate, don’t scare yourself silly trying to find ridiculous recipes. We have the spooky solution!
Give your customers a devilishly delicious treat this weekend with these fine little recipes that will really get the taste buds tingling.
These are definitely more treat than trick!
Trick or Treat
A beautifully simple little recipe which really captures the essence of Halloween with the simple addition of Pumpkin Spice and Caramel. Mmmmmm.
- Brew a double espresso in a mug or cup
- Add 1 shot of Caramel syrup to the espresso
- Add 1 shot of Pumpkin Spice syrup to the espresso.
- Top up with steamed milk and serve with scariest latte art you can muster!
- Top tip: Dust with chocolate powder or marshmallows for an even sweeter fix
Pumpkin Spice Latte
A seasonal favourite having been made famous by American mega coffee chain, Starbucks. It wouldn’t be Autumn without the Pumpkin Spice Latte.
Genuinely easy to make and a real crowd favourite, if you haven’t got this crowd-pleaser on your menu then there is now no excuse.
- Double espresso
- 2 pumps Sweetbird Pumpkin Spice syrup
- Steamed milk
- Cinnamon (to finish)
- Mini marshmallows (to finish)
- Brew espresso directly into a cup
- Add 2 pumps of Pumpkin Spice syrup to the espresso
- Add steamed milk to the mixture
- Dust with cinnamon and marshmallows to finish
Toffee Apple Hot Choc
- Make the hot chocolate either by adding hot water to the hot chocolate mix or by adding the hot chocolate mixture to milk before steaming.
- Add 2 shots of toffee apple syrup to the mixture.
- Top with whipped cream and top with marshmallows and chocolate sprinkles.
- 2 shots Sweetbird S’mores syrup
- Steamed Milk
- Cocoa powder to dust
- Add syrup to cup and top with steamed milk
- Finish with cocoa powder for a rich chocolatey drinking experience
- Top up with whipped cream and marshmallows if you want a serious sugar rush!
And there you have it! Four simple spooky recipes to serve up this Halloween weekend.
Get stocked up on our scarily good Sweetbird syrups and make your own classic coffee concoctions if you’re feeling brave…