Astoria Greta Coffee Machine
Low volume coffee versatility
Built in Italy
All prices shown are ex VAT
Contact us now to lease or purchase this machine.
or call our sales team on 01977 687661
PRICE PROMISE - found this product cheaper?
We will beat any genuine UK quote.
Models and Pricing
|Model||Price From||Weekly From|
|1 Group Tank Fill||£1,975||£13.99|
|1 Group Plumbed||£2,065||£14.99|
- Vibrating pump – The Greta includes a vibrating pump with a 4-litre capacity tank for tank-fill operation should you desire.
- Ultimate pre-infusion – A 'Thermo-syphon' unit enables exceptional pre-infusion for more accurate and intricate coffee extraction when brewing.
- Raised groups with flap rack – Fully compatible with tall takeaway cups and even tall glasses/mugs.
- Ergonomic group handles – The Greta filter holders are ergonomically designed for comfortable usage even in the busiest of coffee shops.
- Heavy-duty copper boiler
- Boiler pressure gauge
- 4 Backlit programmable coffee dosage buttons
- Hot water tap
- Barista steam arm
- Durable design
- Mains-plumb kit - The Greta can be connected directly to a mains water connection for easy hot drink making.
A compact workhorse coffee machine that is capable of much more than it's nimble frame would suggest, the Astoria Greta coffee machine is an ideal option for small-scale coffee operations or even office usage.
The form factor may even be attractive to the home barista looking to achieve home espresso of high-end proportions.
Astoria have taken internal design inspiration from their Tanya lineage to craft this compact coffee machine, meaning an attractive and eye-catching machine but on a smaller scale.
For mobile operations, the vibrating pump and 4-litre capacity tank allows for coffee-making on the move - ideal for mobile caterers or small scale coffee vans.
Whether you want classic Italian-quality espresso from one of the world's most renowned coffee machine manufacturers, or simply, an affordable entry into quality hot drink making on a slightly lower output level, then the Astoria Greta is an enticing option.
A tall cup model, the Greta would be ideal for businesses that want to make coffee a side-note to their true offerings but is equally at home in offices and businesses where quality is desired but output is relatively low.
Like you'd expect from the Italian masters at Astoria, every inch of the Greta has been designed, finished and placed to perfection.
Varnished steel and a composite plastic body make this a versatile and robust compact unit that, as mentioned, takes a few style tips from it's bigger sibling - the Tanya R.
Sharp lines and rigid corners dominate the Greta's aesthetic, with quality touches highlighting the engineering effort made by Astoria's Italian craftsmasters.
It's no doubt that there will be many who could really benefit from the addition of such a quality coffee option.
Small form factor coffee machines are becoming increasingly viable as the main source of espresso within many small-medium businesses that look to improve all aspects of their hot drink operations.
Synonymous with world-beating coffee machine manufacturing, Astoria have provided the tools for even the smallest locations to create espresso that stands up to their larger, more imposing machines offerings without making a compromise on the principles that make them such a renowned brand within the coffee industry.
Each and every Greta machine - like their entire lineup - is crafted in Italy to the highest possible standards. This ensures that you get a long-lasting, highly durable and powerful machine regardless of the model.
|Dimensions(mm)||395w x 470d x 511h|
Full Package Deal Includes:
- 850 Cups worth of premium coffee beans - (1 case - 6kg)
(or ground coffee)
- 1000 sugar sticks
- 1 case premium hot chocolate
- 1 mixed pack of Twinings teas
- 1 chocolate sprinkle
- 1 case coffee biscuits
- 12 cappuccino cups & saucers **
- 6 espresso cups & saucers **
- 6 latte glasses **
- ** or 1 case of takeaway cups and lids instead of crockery and glasses above
- 1 Barista kit
- Cleaning materials
- 1 calcium treatment unit (water filter)
- Point of sale material
- Basic Barista training
- 12 month return to base parts & labour warranty