Astoria Storm FRC Coffee Machine
Control unlike any machine before.
All prices shown are ex VAT
Contact us now to lease or purchase this machine.
or call our sales team on 01977 687661
PRICE PROMISE - found this product cheaper?
We will beat any genuine UK quote.
- Unrivalled extraction precision – The Storm features the ability to programme the brewing curve to your exact specifications for coffee as unique as your business.
- 21st Century lever operated groups – Hand-pull your espressos but with the help of innovative precision technology (Only available on FRC model).
- Touchscreen or push button operation – Touchscreen and push button operation make for quick and easy speciality coffee.
- Anti-scalding Cantilever steam wands - Unique in both looks and with the anti-scalding safety features, the Super Dry feature prevents the steam wands for producing excess condensation for less pressure loss and even better foaming potential.
- Touchscreen displays – Each brewing group includes a 5" capacitive touchscreen display allowing you to tweak and refine a wide range of settings.
- Dimmable LED lighting – Use the Storm in any lighting conditions with the perfectly placed LED lighting that allows for optimal viewing of the coffee extraction process.
- Sturdy and durable – Constructed out of high-quality stainless steel, aluminium and with a sub-frame constructed from oak, the Storm is a robust machine built for your intense workloads whilst also being an eye-catching machine.
- Oak finished group handles – The Storm's filter holders are made of treated oak wood for a comfortable, attractive, ergonomic finish that truly sets this machine apart from the crowd.
- Energy saver: Automatic On/Off and Standby
- Digital boiler pressure display and control
- Steam Boost functionality for even smoother foamed milk
- USB port
- Editable user interfaces for touchscreens
- Dosage programming
- Coffee recipe programme storage
- Pre-infusion system for a smoother extraction
- Water and power cable cover for tidy and effective cable management
- Ergonomic filter holder
- Electronic Cup warmer
- Hot water tap
- Height adjustable feet
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Auto steamer
- WiFi connectivity bridge for telemetry adjustments
- ESB (Extreme Steam Boost)
Taking one of the most innovative machines ever produced and then further pushing the boundary of what is expected within the industry has become a part of the fabric of Astoria's DNA.
With the Storm FRC, the Italian masters have created a coffee machine that is a true fusion of the exacting barista, modern technology and espresso expertise.
A reinvention of the conventions of the modern coffee machine has brought us this stunning, powerful Italian-made espresso machine.
The Astora Storm FRC offers you the option to serve coffee in any way you desire, making it an exceptional option for the high-end coffee shop that wants truly bespoke brewed espresso-based coffee.
Proving to be the pinnacle of precision, the Storm allows you, the barista, to have control over every aspect of your brewing and espresso extraction process for coffee that equates to a signature taste only your business can replicate.
Precise control: Proven prowess
Astoria's rich history of providing the high-end market with the ultimate in coffee machines continues with this latest flagship model.
The Storm has been crafted to work as an extension of the barista, with features that have never been seen before within the industry.
Unique technology has been introduced specifically for this machine, making it a true fusion of Astoria's hallmark excellence and the 21st Century tech.
Barista design and finish
Yet again turning to the very people who will use this artisan machine on a daily basis, Astoria sought out three of the world's foremost coffee aficionados to help craft one of the most complete coffee machine experiences available in the history of the brand - and by extension the entire industry.
With this input of some of the world's very best, Astoria ambassadors Caleb Cha, Michalis Dimitrakopoulos and Arnon Thitiprasert have placed their trust in the Italian masters latest creation.
Such illustrious names from the world of coffee help to ensure that the Storm includes features that truly allow the barista to express themselves whilst using this exquisite piece of Italian machinery.
Truly complete control
For high-end coffee, control is often stated, but never has it been possible to this level before.
The Astoria Storm FRC introduces the lever operation ablities alongside touchscreen technology for truly precise programming and adjustment of brewing curves on each individual group.
Manual dispensing methods can be saved for future consistency, meaning accurate, repeatable and therefore signature coffee making results.
Should you prefer not to utilise the lever control method, simple push button operation ensures that you can focus on other tasks during the busiest of periods without compromising on the quality and consistency of your popular hot drinks.
The intersection of technology, power and efficiency is evident from the get-go with the Storm.
Green Line technology is present within every model, helping to reduce power consumption whilst in operation by up to 47.6% compared to similarly powered machines.
Whilst the software management system manages standby times automatically during downtimes and quiet periods, with intelligent temperature regulation ensuring that power usage is drastically reduced.
The power management profile is even able to automatically put one or more groups into a power-saving standby mode if your workload decreases.
Style and Elegance
Such a showstopping coffee machine needs to crafted from some of the finest materials available.
Combining the elegance of wood and metal, the Storm FRC is available in stainless steel and aluminium finishes that is punctuated with classic oak wood for a look that is unlike anything currently on the market.
The Astoria Storm does this with aplomb, deserving prominent placement in public locations thanks to a combination of quality components, fit and finish.
This is a machine that fuses industrial design with antique art that screams high-end design. Edges are kept to a minimum, with sleek curves dominating this impressively crafted espresso maker.
Specially treated oak wood support the machine whilst the adjustable feet allow for further placement possibilities.
This wood finish can be customised with varying different woods and stains for a unique look that complements your business aesthetic.
|Groups||Boiler Capacity||Steam Boiler Capacity||Voltage||Power||Electrical Input||Weight||Dimensions (mm)|
|2||2 x 1.2 litre||8.5 litre||230V||6315W||27.5A||85kg||W1035 x D618 x H500|
|3||3 x 1.2 litre||8.5 litre||230V||7985W||34.7A||105kg||W1175 x D618 x H500|
Full Package Deal Includes:
- 1 Mazzer Super Jolly SJM coffee grinder or a professional on-demand coffee grinder
- 4250 cups worth of premium coffee beans - (5 cases - 30kg)
- 2000 sugar sticks
- 1 case premium hot chocolate
- 1 mixed pack of Twinings teas
- 1 chocolate sprinkle
- 1 case coffee biscuits
- 6 assorted Sweetbird syrups
- 24 cappuccino cups & saucers **
- 12 espresso cups & saucers **
- 24 latte glasses **
- ** or 2 cases of takeaway cups and lids instead of crockery and glasses above
- 1 Barista kit
- 1 knock out drawer
- Cleaning materials
- 1 calcium treatment unit (water filter)
- Basic Barista training
- Point of sale material
- 12 month onsite parts & labour warranty