Gaggia La Decisa Coffee Machine Tall Cup
Timeless design meets innovation and efficiency, with Gaggia's range of Espresso Machines.
All prices shown are ex VAT
Contact us now to lease or purchase this machine.
or call our sales team on 01977 687661
PRICE PROMISE - found this product cheaper?
We will beat any genuine UK quote.
|Model||Price From||Weekly From|
|2 Group - Tall Cup||£2,795||£19.49|
|3 Group - Tall Cup||£3,295||£22.99|
- Tall cup version – Can handle larger takeaway style coffee cups beneath the group heads.
- Built in Italy – Gaggia have been producing espresso machines in Italy since 1948
- Touch controls– Decisa features illuminated backlit touch controls.
- Simple to use– Easy to control with 5 programmable buttons per group head.
- Volumetric dose setting – Enables you to dial in your espresso quantities as per your requirements.
- Chrome splashback with black side and front trims
- Energy saving mode
- PID control of boiler temperature
- LED-illuminated working area
- Possibility to enable filter warnings
- 2 steam wands
- Hot water wand
Thanks to a sophisticated design and the technology of its components, La Decisa perfectly embodies the features that epitomise ‘Made in Italy’ and the values of Gaggia Milano, a brand which has written numerous pages of coffee history.
An intertwining of tradition and innovation is the key to its success; Available in both 2 and 3 group versions, as well as in a tall-cup solution, La Decisa is the perfect response to what all baristas require from a mid range coffee machine: a touch screen interface and an energy saving mode, to name just a couple.
La Decisa has been designed to address a barista’s every requirement; the backlit front keyboard together with the led-illuminated working area ensure La Desica is an extremely practical and efficient coffee machine.
Simplified maintenance and other subtle details guarantee unrivalled ergonomics; For example the angled filter holder handle as well as the three knobs for hot water and steam, which allow maximum delivery with a rotation of just 90 degrees.
Volumetric dose setting provides accurate control which enables you to dial in your espresso quantities as per your requirements.
The dual steam wands perform well at steaming and foaming milk, and are located at each end of the unit.
The Gaggia La Decisa Espresso Machine is available in 2 Group and 3 Group. It is also available as a Takeaway (raised groups) model.
Why choose Gaggia?
The Gaggia Company was founded in Milan in 1948 by Achille Gaggia. Production of the companies first coffee machines, the Classica, became one of the first horizontal coffee machines ever made, began by 1953 Gaggia had expanded and one of their machines became the first Italian coffee machine to be imported into the United Kingdom.
Achille's great curiosity was an insatiable flame fed by the desire to create something beautiful, new and magnificent. Creating the perfect Italian espresso is a process that certainly requires patience, precision and practice, plus barista skills and experience. But don’t forget: rely only on the best equipment.
|2 Group - Tall Cup|
|Boiler Capacity||13 litres|
|Dimensions(mm)||758mm (W) x 589mm (D) x 563mm (H)|
|3 Group - Tall Cup|
|Boiler Capacity||20 litres|
|Dimensions(mm)||978mm (W) x 589mm (D) x 563mm (H)|
Full Package Deal Includes:
- 1 professional on-demand coffee grinder
- 2550 cups worth of premium coffee beans - (3 cases - 18kg)
- 1000 sugar sticks
- 1 case premium hot chocolate
- 1 mixed pack of Twinings teas
- 1 chocolate sprinkle
- 1 case coffee biscuits
- 6 assorted Sweetbird syrups
- 12 cappuccino cups & saucers **
- 6 espresso cups & saucers **
- 12 latte glasses **
- ** or 1 case of takeaway cups and lids instead of crockery and glasses above
- 1 Barista kit
- 1 knock out drawer
- Cleaning materials
- 1 calcium treatment unit (water filter)
- Basic Barista training
- Point of sale material
- 12 month onsite parts & labour warranty