Gaggia La Giusta Coffee Machine Tall Cup
Timeless design meets innovation and efficiency, with Gaggia's range of Espresso Machines.
All prices shown are ex VAT
Contact us now to lease or purchase this machine.
or call our sales team on 01977 687661
PRICE PROMISE - found this product cheaper?
We will beat any genuine UK quote.
|Model||Price From||Weekly From|
|2 Group - Tall Cup||£4,655||£32.49|
|3 Group - Tall Cup||£5,590||£38.99|
- Tall cup version – Can handle larger takeaway style coffee cups beneath the group heads.
- Built in Italy – Gaggia have been producing espresso machines in Italy since 1948
- Touch screen– Decisa features a colour touch screen for simple operation and control.
- Simple to use– Easy to control with 5 programmable buttons per group head.
- Volumetric dose setting – Enables you to dial in your espresso quantities as per your requirements.
- Chrome splashback with black side and front trims
- Counts amount of coffee and hot water delivered, litres of water consumed and a filters warning
- PID control of boiler temperature
- Programmable “Purge” button to clean the coffee group
- Electric cup warmer
- LED-illuminated working area
- Possibility to enable filter warnings
- 2 "cool touch" steam wands
- Hot water economiser
La Giusta is here: the new iconic professional coffee machine by Gaggia Milano is a precious treasure designed to combine maximum reliability with a refined aesthetics. The meticulous choice of metallic materials, constructed with assiduous attention to detail, has an immediate impact: La Giusta is the perfect symbiosis of style, modern design and practical functionality.
La Giusta is available in several versions to satisfy the needs of the most discerning baristas, who can choose between 2 or 3 groups, as well as espresso cups or tall cups.
The best possible ergonomics is the secret of its design, which includes an inclined user interface for improved visibility of the various selections on offer, angled filter holders for maximum practicality and a steam knob that delivers maximum steam with just a 0 - 90° rotation.
Its strengths also include a LED-equipped working area with two steam wands, both of which are fitted with the state-of-the-art cool touch technology, designed to keep them cooler to the touch.
La Giusta is an intelligent mix of stylishness and freshness, which unmistakably recalls the aesthetics of the iconic brand. Its design is all about maximum attention to detail, starting with the careful selection of materials, which reflects the guarantee of reliability that Gaggia Milano has always delivered to coffee professionals.
Volumetric dose setting provides accurate control which enables you to dial in your espresso quantities as per your requirements.
The Gaggia La Giusta Espresso Machine is available in 2 Group and 3 Group. It is also available as a Standard Height model.
Why choose Gaggia?
The Gaggia Company was founded in Milan in 1948 by Achille Gaggia. Production of the companies first coffee machines, the Classica, became one of the first horizontal coffee machines ever made, began by 1953 Gaggia had expanded and one of their machines became the first Italian coffee machine to be imported into the United Kingdom.
Achille's great curiosity was an insatiable flame fed by the desire to create something beautiful, new and magnificent. Creating the perfect Italian espresso is a process that certainly requires patience, precision and practice, plus barista skills and experience. But don’t forget: rely only on the best equipment.
|2 Group - Tall Cup|
|Boiler Capacity||14 litres|
|Dimensions(mm)||760mm (W) x 635mm (D) x 545mm (H)|
|3 Group - Tall Cup|
|Boiler Capacity||21 litres|
|Dimensions(mm)||973mm (W) x 635mm (D) x 545mm (H)|