Gaggia La Nera Coffee Machine
Gaggia Milano’s latest professional machine, La Nera, delivers the intense emotion that only the very best espresso can provide. A contemporary machine, suitable for the most modern trends and needs of the coffee world.
All prices shown are ex VAT
Contact us now to lease or purchase this machine.
or call our sales team on 01977 687661
PRICE PROMISE - found this product cheaper?
We will beat any genuine UK quote.
|Model||Price From||Weekly From|
- Built in Italy – Gaggia have been producing espresso machines in Italy since 1948
- Copper Boiler– With an independent heat exchanger for each group.
- Simple to use– Easy to control with 5 backlit large push buttons for each group head.
- Volumetric dose setting – Enables you to dial in your espresso quantities as per your requirements.
- Standard height group heads - Not suitable for tall takeaway cups
- Electronic control of the boiler water level
- Stainless steel anti-corrosion panels and finishes
- Backlit capacitive keypad for each group: 5 backlit large push buttons for each group
- Ergonomic water and steam knobs (quarter-turn system)
- Electric cup warmer
- LED-illuminated working area
- Non-slip feet
- Steam and hot water wands
Available as either a 1 group or a 2 group compact solution, La Nera gives the barista compact dimensions, as well as an ease of use that dovetails perfectly with the uncompromising selection of construction materials, for example in the working area and the finishes, both of which are made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel.
It’s not only about materials; La Nera is also about technology. For instance, it’s possible to use the Smartia platform for remote control of its performance, making La Nera an even more appealing proposal.
Additionally, the machine is equipped with high-performance infusion and extraction groups; the working area and pushbuttons benefit from LED backlighting and the ergonomic steam and hot water knobs can be activated with a rotation of just 90°
The Gaggia La Nera Espresso Machine is available in 1 Group and 2 Group.
Why choose Gaggia?
The Gaggia Company was founded in Milan in 1948 by Achille Gaggia. Production of the companies first coffee machines, the Classica, became one of the first horizontal coffee machines ever made, began by 1953 Gaggia had expanded and one of their machines became the first Italian coffee machine to be imported into the United Kingdom.
Achille's great curiosity was an insatiable flame fed by the desire to create something beautiful, new and magnificent. Creating the perfect Italian espresso is a process that certainly requires patience, precision and practice, plus barista skills and experience. But don’t forget: rely only on the best equipment.
|Boiler Capacity||5 litres|
|Dimensions(mm)||450mm (W) x 520mm (D) x 420mm (H)|
|Boiler Capacity||8 litres|
|Dimensions(mm)||470mm (W) x 530mm (D) x 420mm (H)|