Gaggia La Precisa Coffee Machine
The latest addition to the Gaggia Milano range is ready to play a leading role in the professional coffee machine market. It’s a machine that has been built to suit even the most demanding of baristas.
All prices shown are ex VAT
Contact us now to lease or purchase this machine.
or call our sales team on 01977 687661
PRICE PROMISE - found this product cheaper?
We will beat any genuine UK quote.
|Model||Price From||Weekly From|
- Built in Italy – Gaggia have been producing espresso machines in Italy since 1948
- Simple to use– 5 programmable direct selection buttons for each group.
- Volumetric dose setting – Enables you to dial in your espresso quantities as per your requirements.
- Energy Saver – Automatic ON/OFF system and 1 day off settings.
- Standard height group heads - Not suitable for tall takeaway cups
- OLED display
- Stainless steel anti-corrosion panels and finishes
- Backlit capacitive keypad for each group: 5 backlit large push buttons for each group
- Counts: amount of coffee and hot water delivered, litres of water consumed, filters warning
- PID control of boiler temperature
- Electric cup warmer
- LED-illuminated working area
- Height adjustable feet
- Hot water button
- 2 Steam Wands and 1 Hot Water wand
Available as either a 2 group or a 3 group compact solution, as well as a Tall Cup version; La Precisa features an attention to detail and technological innovation that are the hallmarks of this machine; that’s why Precisa is not just a name, it’s also - and above all - a guarantee of excellence.
Technique and design, Elegance and ergonomics. Style and reliability, Tradition and innovation. These are the elements that give birth to La Precisa, the latest professional coffee machine created to celebrate the renaissance of the Italian espresso.
Thanks to the OLED display and the capacitive keypads, with La Precisa - one touch is all you need to create your desired drink! La Precisa can also dispense hot water for tea and other infusions.
By mixing steam with cold water coming directly from the water mains, consumers are guaranteed the purest possible drinks. Plus, the system means baristas can count on even more fluent, consistent and easily adjustable water flow in terms of temperature.
The Gaggia La Precisa Espresso Machine is available in 2 Group and 3 Group as well as in a Tall Cup version.
Why choose Gaggia?
The Gaggia Company was founded in Milan in 1948 by Achille Gaggia. Production of the companies first coffee machines, the Classica, became one of the first horizontal coffee machines ever made, began by 1953 Gaggia had expanded and one of their machines became the first Italian coffee machine to be imported into the United Kingdom.
Achille's great curiosity was an insatiable flame fed by the desire to create something beautiful, new and magnificent. Creating the perfect Italian espresso is a process that certainly requires patience, precision and practice, plus barista skills and experience. But don’t forget: rely only on the best equipment.
|Boiler Capacity||13 litres|
|Dimensions(mm)||758mm (W) x 589mm (D) x 563mm (H)|
|Boiler Capacity||20 litres|
|Dimensions(mm)||978mm (W) x 589mm (D) x 563mm (H)|