Gaggia La Reale Coffee Machine with DFC
La Reale with Dynamic Flow Control is brimming with cutting-edge technology. Gaggia Milano believes that users shouldn’t have to choose between style and substance; that’s why, in La Reale, both come as standard.
All prices shown are ex VAT
Contact us now to lease or purchase this machine.
or call our sales team on 01977 687661
PRICE PROMISE - found this product cheaper?
We will beat any genuine UK quote.
|Model||Price From||Weekly From|
|2 Group with DFC||£9,745||£67.49|
|3 Group with DFC||£11,695||£80.99|
- Dynamic Flow Control – Allows you to set different brewing curve for each selection, as well as viewing flow diagrams.
- Built in Italy – Gaggia have been producing espresso machines in Italy since 1948
- Simple to use– 3.5’’ touch screen for each group.
- Independent boilers– Each group has its own boiler, giving you more flexibility and varied group boiler temperatures.
- Volumetric dose setting – Enables you to dial in your espresso quantities as per your requirements.
- Energy Saver – Automatic ON/OFF system and Standby.
- Standard height group heads - Not suitable for tall takeaway cups
- 3 programmable direct selection buttons for each group
- Dose programming (time and brewing temperature)
- Counts: number of coffee and hot water delivered, litres of water consumed and filter warning
- Electric cup warmer
- LED-illuminated working area
- Height adjustable feet
- Cool touch Steam Wand
- USB port
- Customisable display screensaver
This traditionally styled, top-of-the-range model is entirely shaped by light – not only the light that creates copper and steel reflections on its body, but also the suffused light of its LED profiles and its subtle, but suggestive, backlights. The design delivers a shimmering effect, giving the machine its unique character as well as its impact: it’s virtually a mechanical sculpture.
Design that optimises ergonomics for the barista: angled display, working area with LED, easy-to-move steam activation levers and angled filter holder handle; The steam wands are Warm-to-touch, and Hot water for tea is instantly heated using two dedicated heat exchangers in series.
Featuring a 3.5’’ touch screen for control, programming, coffee set up, temperatures, flow rate profiles and energy-saving mode; as well as a “Purge” button (pre-set mode) to rinse the coffee group.
Providing top performance are independent coffee boilers giving high temperature stability and different temperatures for each group. Pre-heated inlet water, through the heat exchanger, increases coffee productivity, and features such as an insulated boiler help save energy.
The Gaggia La Reale DFC Espresso Machine is available in 2 Group and 3 Group.
Colour Options: White and Copper or Grey and Copper.
Why choose Gaggia?
The Gaggia Company was founded in Milan in 1948 by Achille Gaggia. Production of the companies first coffee machines, the Classica, became one of the first horizontal coffee machines ever made, began by 1953 Gaggia had expanded and one of their machines became the first Italian coffee machine to be imported into the United Kingdom.
Achille's great curiosity was an insatiable flame fed by the desire to create something beautiful, new and magnificent. Creating the perfect Italian espresso is a process that certainly requires patience, precision and practice, plus barista skills and experience. But don’t forget: rely only on the best equipment.
|Boiler Capacity||11 litres Steam, 0.8 Litres Coffee Water Tank x2|
|Dimensions(mm)||883mm (W) x 702mm (D) x 556mm (H)|
|Boiler Capacity||14 litres Steam, 0.8 Litres Coffee Water Tank x3|
|Dimensions(mm)||1130mm (W) x 702mm (D) x 556mm (H)|