HLF 4600 Bean To Cup Coffee Machine
All prices shown are ex VAT
Contact us now to lease or purchase this machine.
or call our sales team on 01977 687661
PRICE PROMISE - found this product cheaper?
We will beat any genuine UK quote.
- 12 drink choices – Twelve different drinks can be programmed at any one time, giving you the flexibility to tailor your menu to suit your location. All those drinks are just one touch away.
- Fresh ingredients – Use fresh ingredients such as milk and coffee beans to create the best espressos and speciality beverages around.
- Non-coffee options – Numerous internal canisters provide you with the ability to offer other hot beverages such as hot chocolate, further expanding the selection you can offer to customers.
- Easy to use – It has never been easy to create great tasting hot drinks. With the LCD screen and clear visual menu you just need to look, click and drink.
- Powder pulse function
- Electronic drink counter
- Automatic cleaning cycle
- Descaling routine
- Integrated grounds draw
Drinks per day
- 100 to 300 cups of coffee per day
- Mains connection
- Tank fill
The HLF 4600 is a medium-high capacity bean to cup coffee machine that combines technical excellence, traditional Italian craftwork and clean aesthetic approach. The result is a popular, durable and consistent one-touch coffee solution that uses fresh beans and ingredients to deliver the best results possible.
With the presence of three internal powder canisters you can also serve up other drinks such as hot chocolates, decaffeinated options and other applicable varieties alongside your traditional selection of speciality coffees, giving you an unrivalled selection to offer to your customers. Available in two versions the 4600 can be bought or leased in either fresh or instant form, allowing for you to solely use powdered ingredients if you so wish.
The HLF’s touch panel and LCD screen make the selection process remarkably simple, opening the machine up to both self-serve locations as well as traditional venues such as pubs, restaurants and conference facilities where there is, normally, a static operator. Perfectly constructed in Italy, it is incredibly hard wearing behind the stylish stainless steel front is sector-leading technology and components that sets the HLF 4600 apart from other comparable models.
|Beans container||1 x 1Kg - 1 x 0.6Kg|
|Grounds drawer||50 pucks|
|Drip tray||1 Litre|
|Dimensions(mm)||W442 - D564 - H620 (890 with hopper)|
|Power||3000W, 230V, 13A|