Models and Pricing
|Model||Price From||Weekly From|
|2 Group Semi-Auto||£2,159||£14.99|
|2 Group Auto||£2,419||£16.99|
- Mobile – Perfect for those who want to make coffee whilst away from a static base. Ideal for mobile caterers.
- Best in its class – No other LPG machine can match the Valente’s output.
- Flexible – High groups are designed to accommodate large takeaway cups whilst an espresso tray is available to accommodate standard sized crockery.
- Control – Water temperatures and pressure levels are automatically managed, guaranteeing optimum brewing conditions.
- Body made out of high grade 304 stainless steel
- Safety valves continually control both water and steam pressures
- Steam arm
- Automatic water lever management
- Inverter – Enables the machine to be powered by a 12V battery. (£199)
- Flow jet pump – An external water pump. (£199)
Available in semi-automatic or automatic versions, the Qualita Valente is the ideal LPG espresso machine for mobile and festival caterers who wish to serve up a high standard of coffee whilst on the move and away from traditional, static power supplies.
This dual fuel (Gas/LPG) unit has been classically styled in true Italian tradition and constructed out of high quality, 304 grade stainless steel, copper and brass to ensure that reliability and a nomadic lifestyle doesn't cause any unwelcome problems. The same sturdiness applies to the Valente's internal plumbing system: Fitted with a large capacity boiler and a high powered element (which reduces preparation and start-up times), the Valente also has a hot water tap and steam arm, which will enable you to foam milk and offer a wide range of speciality drinks such as lattes, macchiatos and flat whites.
Perfectly suited for vendors who operate without a mains power supply, offer a coffee shop quality service wherever you are, be it field, van or fair!
|Boiler Capacity||14 litre|
|Dimensions(mm)||W580 x D500 x H575|