Models and Pricing
|Model||Price From||Weekly From|
|2 Group Semi-Auto||£2,385||£16.49|
|2 Group Auto||£2,755||£19.49|
- Mobile – Perfect for those who want to make coffee whilst away from a static base. Ideal for mobile caterers.
- Best in its class – No other LPG machine can match the Valente’s output.
- Flexible – High groups are designed to accommodate large takeaway cups whilst an espresso tray is available to accommodate standard sized crockery.
- Control – Water temperatures and pressure levels are automatically managed, guaranteeing optimum brewing conditions.
- Body made out of high grade 304 stainless steel
- Safety valves continually control both water and steam pressures
- Steam arm
- Automatic water lever management
- Inverter – Enables the machine to be powered by a 12V battery. (£199)
- Flow jet pump – An external water pump. (£199)
Available in semi-automatic or automatic versions, the Qualita Valente is the ideal LPG espresso machine for mobile and festival caterers who wish to serve up a high standard of coffee whilst on the move and away from traditional, static power supplies.
This dual fuel (Gas/LPG) unit has been classically styled in true Italian tradition and constructed out of high quality, 304 grade stainless steel, copper and brass to ensure that reliability and a nomadic lifestyle doesn't cause any unwelcome problems. The same sturdiness applies to the Valente's internal plumbing system: Fitted with a large capacity boiler and a high powered element (which reduces preparation and start-up times), the Valente also has a hot water tap and steam arm, which will enable you to foam milk and offer a wide range of speciality drinks such as lattes, macchiatos and flat whites.
Perfectly suited for vendors who operate without a mains power supply, offer a coffee shop quality service wherever you are, be it field, van or fair!
|Boiler Capacity||14 litre|
|Dimensions(mm)||W580 x D500 x H575|
Full Package Deal Includes:
- 1 professional on-demand coffee grinder
- 2550 cups worth of premium coffee beans - (3 cases - 18kg)
- 1000 sugar sticks
- 1 case premium hot chocolate
- 1 mixed pack of Twinings teas
- 1 chocolate sprinkle
- 1 case coffee biscuits
- 6 assorted Sweetbird syrups
- 12 cappuccino cups & saucers **
- 6 espresso cups & saucers **
- 12 latte glasses **
- ** or 1 case of takeaway cups and lids instead of crockery and glasses above
- 1 Barista kit
- 1 knock out drawer
- Cleaning materials
- 1 calcium treatment unit (water filter)
- Basic Barista training
- Point of sale material
- 12 month onsite parts & labour warranty
NB: Installation of the gas part of any machine should be arranged by a gas safe engineer who will supply a gas certificate. Please ensure they follow instructions supplied and install the correct gas jets for the type of gas being used. Failure to comply could invalidate any warranty and render the machine unsafe to operate.