- 7" Touchscreen display - The Coffee Club Fresh’s easy-to-use, customisable touchscreen provides visual prompts and can be tailored for self-serve areas.
- 40 different drink choices - Produce up to 40 freely programmable different coffee shop specialities at the touch of a button. Hot chocolate, lattes, espresso, your drinks menu will be your choice.
- Advertising display - When not in use, the TouchIT panel can show video content, allowing you to promote special offers and high margin add-ons.
- Customisable - Adapt the machine to suit the needs of you, your staff and your customers.
- Easy cleaning - Backed by clear on-screen videos, cleaning routines are quick, simple and thorough.
- 4.5 litre capacity - An internal fresh water tank can hold up to 4.5-litres of water.
- Integrated milk fridge - The Coffee Club Fresh Instant makes speciality drinks using fresh and tasty milk direct from the integrated milk fridge which has a 3.5L milk capacity.
- Instant ingredient configuration - Set-up your machine for specific ingredient combinations with ease and make a wider, more varied range of drinks.
- Engineered and manufactured in Switzerland - Built at Schaerer's Swiss headquarters by high-skilled engineers to ensure you only receive the finest quality bean-to-cup coffee machine.
- Colour-guided maintenance routines - Easy-to-follow guides help you keep your machine in top condition without needed expert training.
- SteamIT cup warming - A controlled burst of steam heats your serving cup for an even more luxurious drinking experience.
- Independent drink counters - Keep multiple drink orders in one place without losing track.
- Barista Key - A barista key allows you to set the exact strength of the coffee you serve.
Drinks per day
- Up to 100 cups of coffee per day.
- Cold mains connection or tank fill - The Coffee Club Fresh can be used as both a tank fill or mains connected coffee machine thanks to Schaerer’s Aquachange kit. This conversion tool means that operators can move it easily, removing the need to buy different machines to cover different rooms in the same building.
- Mains water kit - £195 - Convert the Schaerer Coffee Club Fresh to a mains connected machine.
The Schaerer Coffee Club Fresh bean to cup touch screen coffee machine fuses technology, clever Swiss design and craftsmanship into a compact automatic coffee machine.
By doing so, the Swiss-manufactuer has created a bean to cup coffee machine that has the capability to transform your hot drink making process in an instant.
Unlike it's slightly smaller sibling, the Coffee Club Fresh includes a 3.5-litre capacity milk fridge, meaning you are able to use fresh milk for your speciality drinks.
And with the potential for 40 separate hot drink options at your very fingertips, your milk fridge will be a welcome addition, and all without ever needing to learn the arts of a professional Barista.
The simple and intuitive 7" Touchscreen display makes it easy to instantly create quality hot drinks for your guests or, should you wish, allow your guests to make them all for themselves.
A perfect balance of simplicity and accessibility makes the Coffee Club Fresh a great machine for self-service usage, meaning you can allow this bean to cup machine to take all the pressure off your own staff.
By using powdered milk for the plethora of speciality coffee drinks, you get consistent coffee without having to worry about keeping your milk cool, that makes this the perfect automatic coffee machine for environments where you simply want to worry about other things, and let your machine manage itself.
Two steam wands give the ability to foam or simply heat milk should you want a little more control over hot drink making.
Steam is also used in the innovative SteamIT cup warmer that sits in the drink tray and utilises steam to heat you cup before coffee is dispensed.
With a compact and sleek black design and facade, this is also an eye-catching machine that doesn't need acres of space or it's own specialist countertop, it's clear that Schaerer opted to design a unit that works with your business flow for a seamless integration.
An inbuilt grinder within the machine allows you to choose coffee that is best suited to your tastes, with a 550g bean hopper ensuring that you have control over your what coffee you wish to serve.
Comfortable creating up to 100 cups of coffee per day, the Coffee Club Fresh provides you with the tools to not only make great tasting coffee but the ability to change your hot drink options without hindering how you currently operate.
If cleaning is a concern, then you need not worry, the inbuilt CleanIT function auto cleans the steam wands and machine internals to ensure great tasting coffee every single day*.
*This process should be carried out alongside a regular deep clean of your machine to ensure a long and healthy life of your coffee machine.
- Schaerer Coffee Club Fresh
- 3.5 litre capacity milk cooling fridge
- 550g hopper
- Integrated grinder
- Internal 4.5 litre capacity water tank
- Drip tray
To see this machine in action please visit - www.caffesociety.co.uk
|Grounds drawer||30 pucks|
|Milk Fridge||3.5 litres|
|Water tank||4.5 litres|
|Dimensions(mm)||w325 x d570 x h556|
|Milk Fridge Dimensions(mm)||w227 x d469 x h345|
|Power||2300W, 230V, 13A|