Bananas are always going to be a firm favourite, no matter the weather.
Sweetbird's Banana Syrup has a myriad of uses, but it is an especially popular product that is used to create a whole range of flavoured and themed drinks. From steamers to frappes and luxuriously thick (and delicious) milkshakes, everything is better with banana.
After all, bananas are packed with super powers - just look at Bananaman!
Banana MilkshakeYou'll need
- Triple shot of Sweetbird Banana Syrup
- Half a scoop of Zuma Vanilla Frappe Mix
- Commercial strength blender
- Half fill your serving cup with ice
- Add in your three shots of Sweetbird syrup
- Top up with milk
- Pour the contents into a blender
- Tip in your half scoop of frappe mix
- Pour back into the glass have serve
Eggstra Special Easter Surprise
All of the puns!
This seasonal treat is sure to spike sales during the Easter holidays. The mixture of chocolate, caramel and banana, with milk and cream, creates a truly delicious drink that's caffeine free!You'll need
- Double pump of Sweetbird Banana Syrup
- Single pump of Sweetbird Caramel Sauce
- Single pump of Sweetbird Chocolate Sauce
- Steamed milk
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Combine the sauces and the syrups together
- Stir in the steamed milk
- For optional extras: Add whipped cream on top and decorate the outisde of the glass with chocolate and caramel sauce