Sweetbird Gingerbread Syrup
That familiar warm yet spicy biscuit flavour
Made without any High Fructose Corn Syrup
Quantity: 1 x 1 litre
That comforting and familiar flavour which mixes ginger, spice and biscuit - a true treat at any time of the year!
Gingerbread has a long and illustrious history, even becoming a popular culture entity thanks to its prolonged presence in fairy tales and movies (think gingerbread houses and The Gingerbread Man). But long before it was immortalised in script and on screen, did you know that it was so loved that gingerbread making and decorating was classed as a recognised art form in the cities of Prague, Nuremberg and Lyon?
This Sweetbird Gingerbread Syrup carries on in that tradition of using gingerbread as an art form. Mix it with coffees and other ingredients to create your own wild and invigorating range of speciality drinks!
This really is guilt free. Made by Sweetbird, this Gingerbread syrup is suitable for both vegan and vegetarian diets (approved by the Vegetarian Society and VIVA!) and it doesn't contain any artificial additives or preservatives.
- Double shot of Sweetbird Gingerbread Syrup
- Steamed milk
- Add the Sweetbird syrup to the espresso
- Pour in the steamed milk
- Optional: Finish off with a light dusting of cinnamon, or crushed ginger biscuit
Lemon and Ginger Hot Fruit Soothie
Why leave the citrus and spice combination of lemon and ginger to tea?
Revive your senses with this refreshingly zesty fruit soothie that will gently massage customers back up to full health and leave them ready to tackle the rest of the day! A great alternative to coffee and tea.You'll need
- 2 pumps of Sweetbird Gingerbread Syrup
- 50ml of Sweetbird Lemon Smoothie
- Hot water
- Put the smoothie mix into a cup
- Add the syrup, give it a quick stir
- Pour in the hot water, give the soothie a final stir and serve