Well, isn't this just peachy?
Made from real fruit, Sweetbird's Peach Smoothie Mix is heavenly and it's virtually fat free!
This delicious smoothie is wonderful on its own, or for the creative types out there it is equally as good when mixed with other ingredients to create bespoke flavoured products - let your imagination run wild!
Available in either 8 x 1 litre cases or in individual 1 litre cartons, this Smoothie Mix has been approved by the Vegetarian Society.
Peach SmoothieYou'll need
- Sweetbird Peach Smoothie
- Blender (that can blend ice)
- Water (optional)
- Add ice to your eventual serving glass
- Pour in the Mango Smoothie until full (or add two-thirds smoothie and one-third water)
- Tip the contents of the glass into the blender
- Blend until smooth and pour back into the glass
- Serve (and enjoy!)
Peach Melba SmoothieYou'll need
Peaches have been cultivated since at least 1,000BC and were originally from China. Now, they're grown across the world - but those native fruits are slightly sourer than their commercially grown cousins! Celebrate the peach with this peach melba smoothie, a contemporary take on a popular dessert.You'll need
- Sweetbird Peach Smoothie Mix
- 1 Scoop of Zuma's Vanilla Frappe Powder
- 1 Shot of Sweetbird Raspberry Syrup
- Professional blender
- Fill a glass with ice.
- Add water until the glass is 1/3 full
- Top it up with the Peach Smoothie
- Add a scoop of Vanilla Frappe Powder and the shot syrup
- Pour into a blender
- Blend until smooth
- Dispense back into the glass and serve