Models and Pricing
|Model||Price From||Weekly From|
|2 Group Touchscreen||£4,695||£32.49|
|3 Group Touchscreen||£5,325||£36.99|
- Easy to use - A backlit, seven button keypad allows users to select the right dosage settings per shot quickly and easily.
- Advanced pre-infusion - An innovative control system manages the pre-infusion process and helping you craft better espresso.
- Precision you can rely on - Get excellent results every time, from the first shot to the hundredth.
- Eye-catching design - Astoria’s design team found retro inspriation from the 1960s for the Sabrina. The result is an elegant and futuristic looking coffee machine that fuses both old and new ideas together. Available in black or metallic brown.
- Chrome filter handles - These user-friendly and comfortable filter handles are a real feature. Coupled with the similarly styled filter heads, these are central to the Sabrina’s unique style.
- Tall Cup model - Raised group heads and fold out trays mean that you can accommodate all cup sizes, including large takeaway cups.
- Italian construction
- Moveable hot water tap
- Two steam arms
- High grade copper boilers and piping
- LED Lighting
- Automatic Water Refill (AWR) system
- Standard: Two steam arms, one hot water tap, six dosage settings and touch pad control system.
- Touchscreen: As above but with the addition of a Colour Touch Display screen which relays important settings such as extraction times and brewing temperatures back to the user.
- Automatic steam arm: A button operated steam arm which heats and froths milk to a pre-determined temperature, lessening the workload of the barista and guaranteeing consistent results with every use. Price: £499 (+VAT)
The Astoria Sabrina takes artistic inspiration from the era that changed it all, the 1960s, and fuses prominent design styles from that decade with modern espresso technology to create a coffee machine that is built for the future.
The Sabrina has six dosage settings per group, each of which can be easily selected via a backlit control pad. This simple process enables the barista to choose the ideal parameters for every single shot that is pulled, quite literally at the touch of a button. Couple with an advanced pre-infusion system, this traditional coffee machine makes preparing perfectly extracted espressos remarkably easy.
As well as being fitted with cutting-edge electronic brewing aids, the Sabrina also has a premium internal plumbing system. Underneath its curved façade is a high-grade copper boiler and thermally stable piping, which work in unison to ensure that temperatures are kept constant at all times. By creating a stable environment, fluctuations that can negatively affect extraction are removed.
Fully electronic, the Astoria Sabrina comes with raised group heads as standard. The extra clearances mean that it can accommodate a wide range of large-capacity paper takeaway cups. Fold-out trays are also fitted.
Also, the Astoria Sabrina is available in two versions: Standard and Touchscreen. With two distinct colour options: black and metallic brown.
The upgraded Touchscreen model features an intuitive Colour Touch Display. This visual screen relays important information back to the user, giving them further control over both the machine and the brewing process. Such parameters that can be viewed include boiler pressures, dispensing times, infusion flowcharts and usage statistics. Alterations can also be made in real-time during extraction.
A unique machine, the Sabrina offers quality and versatility whatever the situation.
|2 Group (& Touchscreen)|
|Boiler Capacity||10.5 litre|
|Dimensions(mm)||w835 x d582 x h582|
|3 Group (& Touchscreen)|
|Boiler Capacity||17 litres|
|Dimensions(mm)||w1075 x d582 x h582|
Full Package Deal Includes:
- 1 Mazzer Super Jolly SJM coffee grinder or a professional on-demand coffee grinder
- 4250 cups worth of premium coffee beans - (5 cases - 30kg)
- 2000 sugar sticks
- 1 case premium hot chocolate
- 1 mixed pack of Twinings teas
- 1 chocolate sprinkle
- 1 case coffee biscuits
- 6 assorted Sweetbird syrups
- 24 cappuccino cups & saucers **
- 12 espresso cups & saucers **
- 24 latte glasses **
- ** or 2 cases of takeaway cups and lids instead of crockery and glasses above
- 1 Barista kit
- 1 knock out drawer
- Cleaning materials
- 1 calcium treatment unit (water filter)
- Basic Barista training
- Point of sale material
- 12 month onsite parts & labour warranty