As the nights draw in, the temperature gradually lowers and a cozy night in becomes ever more appealing… it’s almost time for Bonfire Night! Where communities come together in the annual tradition and warm up in front of a huge bonfire.
It’s this time of year when a nice hot drink is a very appealing prospect for most people, when they’re on the high street looking for Black Friday deals, doing some Christmas Shopping or waiting for the fireworks to start.
We have some great ingredients that can help you to create some amazingly delicious Bonfire Night drinks; with flavours and smells that can make that night around a bonfire just that extra bit special.
It’s an essential to keep hands warm and moods lifted whilst out there in the bitter cold (and potentially rain!). One of our blends or single origins is ideal for serving fresh, delicious coffee. – View our range of fresh roasted coffee
Alternatively, hot chocolate is a popular drink for people of all ages to warm up and sip on a deliciously sweet cup of cocoa. We have a variety of hot chocolate options to choose from, including our own Traditional blends, as well as chocolates from Zuma and Van Houten. – View our indulgent range of Hot Chocolates
And a hot drink would be useless if it wasn’t for a cup. We have some excellent disposable cup options to choose from, including ripple cups (ideal for keeping hands from getting too hot on the outside of cups), single and double wall printed cups as well as our new Eco Friendly biodegradable cups. – View our full range of takeaway cups
Sweetbird Creative Syrups
- Sweetbird S’mores – Combining the flavours of marshmallow, graham crackers and chocolate – this delicious syrup comes from an old USA Scout campfire tradition. View more information
- Sweetbird Toasted Marshmallow – The old campfire tradition of toasting marshmallows is now available as a creative syrup – Yum! View more information
- Sweetbird Toffee Nut – A new addition to the range, this coffee syrup works well in coffees, mochas and hot chocolates with the delectable flavours of sweet toffee with roasted nuts. View more information
- Sweetbird Cinnamon – A sweet and spicy favourite. With its wonderful flavour and enticing aroma, use this versatile spiced syrup to attract customers to your range of speciality beverages. View more information
- Sweetbird Pumpkin Spice – Very popular in Autumn, the pumpkin spice flavour continues to become seen more and more every year. Works oh so well in a latte. View more information
- Sweetbird Toffee Apple – The halloween/bonfire night traditional treat, a toffee apple flavouring brings the delicious toffee, cinnamon and apple flavours to your drinks menu. View more information
It’s a great opportunity to create your own bonfire themed drinks and offerings; with a wide range of specialist flavours to choose from. We’ve chosen a few of our personal favourites for you to try below.
Toffee Apple Hot Chocolate
This is a great drink for autumn! Add a little extra wow factor to this by adding a drizzle of caramel sauceYou’ll need
- Two shots of Sweetbird Toffee Apple Syrup
- Triple pump of Sweetbird’s Chocolate Sauce
- Heated milk
- Mix the sauce and the syrup together
- Top up with steamed milk
Pumpkin Spiced Latte
- Double shot of Sweetbird Pumpkin Spiced Syrup
- Double espresso
- Steamed milk
- Brew your espresso and then add the shots of syrup to it
- Pour in the steamed milk
- Give it a tiny little stir
- Dust with cinnamon to finish
S’more Mocha Please
- Sweetbird S’mores Syrup – 2 pumps
- Double espresso
- Cocoa powder
- Mini marshmallows
- Steamed milk
- Combine your espresso and syrup into a cup.
- Stir together and mix well.
- Top up with the steamed milk.
- Finish with a sprinkle of Cocoa powder and mini marshmallows (hot chocolate powder will work well too!).