The Titan is a high-volume brewing solution that combines simple operation and modern technologies, and is capable of brewing over 100 litres of coffee per hour.
Coffee extraction is controlled with a mixture of a pre-infusion cycle and BrewMETER technology that enables the user to utilise one of a number of automatic programmes which manage the machine's pulse routine. During the brewing process temperatures are micro-managed to ensure consistency and quality, and strength is controlled via a bypass, which allows the user to oversee the overall flavour of the coffee.
The presence of a LCD screen and a touchpad on the Bunn Titan Dual provides the operator with step-by-step diagnostics such as brewing volumes, tank temperatures and cold brew lockout functions. Other adjustments are also available right at your fingerprints.
Ideal for large scale catering operations, the Bunn Titan Dual also has an Energy Saving Mode which automatically conserves energy during quieter spells.
- Capable of brewing 86 litres of coffee per hour (or 118 litres if 3 phase power)
- 28oz capacity funnel
- Hot water faucet
- SplashGard funnel
- BrewMETER allows setting pulse brew routines
- Voltage: 230v 1 Phase or 400v 3 Phase
- Power: 6200-8000w (1 Phase) or 11125w (3 Phase)
- Amps: 28-33a (1 Phase) or 16a (3 Phase)
- Dimensions (mm): w905 x d552 x h1027