Models and Pricing
|2 Group Multi-boiler
|3 Group Multi-boiler
- Barista Mode – Groups can be operated on this mode, where recipes can be pre selected easily by using the top group touchpad. To start the shot, the barista only needs to push the big activation button.
- Pre-infusion chamber – Pre-infuse water and coffee for a smoother extraction and a better espresso.
- Created to capture attention – Designed by hand-picked Expobar employees, the Diamant Pro captures the attention of baristas and customers alike with its evident qualities.
- Digital display – Easy to read and operate OLED display shows valuable data such as water and temperature levels, and a shot timer.
- Easy-flushing functionality – A preselected button can be chosen to allow the barista to perform a two seconds flush.
- SmartTea – The hot water tap can be adjusted to a precise temperature, allowing you to create superior quality tea.
- Three insulated steam arms – one of which is equipped with an electronic temperature sensor (excluding the Base model). Standard steam arms are lever operated for added milk foaming control.
- Boiler drain tap
- Built in volumetric pump
- Multi-boilers – separate boilers for each group to further ensure brewing consistency
- SmartSteam – An integrated temperature probe together with a reinforced wand coating, which decreases the external temperature by more than 20ºC. The coating also offers superior anti-adherence, helping the wand cleaning. Also, the ability to change steam arm nozzle to Turbo or the Barista nozzle.
With the latest technological advances within the coffee machine sector combining with Expobar’s renowned innovation, the Diamant Pro is crafted to perfection. The result of this work is a premium coffee machine that naturally attracts attention towards its subtle aesthetics and its exquisite espresso based beverages.
It is the diamond amongst the rough that you have been searching for. The precision that the machine is famed for is achieved through a variety of different measures.
The Diamant Pro allows for a greater level of quality control and accuracy, two things which are vital in the production of an espresso. The end result reveals the unique and underlying characteristics of the beans you’ve used, creating the perfect foundation for your speciality beverages.
Skilfully created, it is capable of meeting any challenge and is suitable for any situation or scenario. Never wavering, it always delivers. No wonder why it’s known as a diamond.