Developed by Jura for use on their impressive range of bean to cup coffee machines, these two-phase Jura branded descaling and cleaning tablets will help remove limescale and other deposits from building up inside your coffee machine whilst also protecting internal piping and components.
With a new formula, the descaling process now compromises of two distinct phases:
- Phase one: Carefully removes all scale residue from your Jura coffee machine
- Phase two: Seals the fluid system, therefore ensuring long-term corrosion protection for pipes and the machine thermoblock
How to use Jura 2-phase descaling tablets
- Dissolve 3 Jura descaling tablets in a container with 500ml lukewarm water.
- Start the descaling process as described in your manual.
- Pour the solution in the water reservoir at the correct time, stated in your manual.
- Continue with the directions in your manual.
Despite being official Jura products, these descaling tablets can also be used in other commercial bean to cup machines and are designed to be used as part of your regular cleaning routine.
Sold in packs of 36 for your convenience.
- IMPRESSA C-, E-, F-, J-line, ENA: 0.5 litres water per tablet
- All other IMPRESSA machines: 0.6 litres water per tablet
- Quantity: 36
- Gives 12 descaling dosages
- Official Jura product
- Suitable for use on all bean to cup machines