Models and Pricing
|Model||Package||Price From||Weekly From|
Jura 24 Month on-site warranty included with this product.
- Complete control through customisation – The Jura X3C Professional allows you not only to tailor the menu screens for ease of use, but it also gives you twelve fully customisable drink selections – giving you the power to create your own speciality drinks.
- Unparalleled choice – With 31 pre-set drinks as standard - including the popular flat white, latte and caffe macchiato – and a further 12 open for new creations, you can offer customers an unparalleled amount of choice.
- Unique design – Made from only the best materials available, the Jura X3 not only cuts a sleek figure but it has been uniquely designed with the end-user in mind.
- Hot water bypass – Helps to produce and even better, finely tuned and high quality drink
- JURA Smart Connect fitted as standard – Controlling your automatic coffee machine via your smartphone or tablet is now easier than ever before - enabling communication with smart accessories and offering brand new programming options.
- Electrically adjustable ceramic disc grinders – Made from a virtually wear resistant ceramic, grinding time has been halved when compared to previous models without losing any precision.
- Two drinks, one process – With two thermoblocks and two heating pumps, the X3C Professional can whip up two drinks at the same time.
- Electrically adjustable ceramic disc grinders – Made from wear-resistant technical ceramic, every grind is precise and quick: grinding time has been halved in comparison to previous models.
- The tailor-made complete solution – With a wide selection of accessories available, you can upgrade, enhance and transform your bean to cup coffee machine to an individual bespoke solution that fits your needs.
- Energy Saving Mode
- Easy to use Touch Screen display
- Jura fine foam technology
- Intelligent Pre-Brew Aroma System (IPBAS) as standard
- Two high performance 15 bar pumps
- Two thermoblock heating systems
- Integrated rinsing, cleaning and descaling programme
- Active Bean Monitoring
- Variable Brewing unit - 5-16g
Drinks per day
- Up to 150 cups of coffee per day
- Mains connection
- Tank fill
- NB: This model requires either regular descaling (tablets supplied) or a water filter.
High quality, 10,000 litre capacity diving tank style filter - £249 + VAT
The Jura GIGA X3C Professional offers users complete control over their coffee making facilities, but also an unprecedented level of customisation unseen on comparable models.
Featuring over thirty available pre-sets, the user is able to brew up gourmet espressos and popular speciality beverages such as the flat white from the outset. Additionally, there are twelve slots open for the operator to create their own drinks. So whether you want to stick to the menu, tailor your options to specific clients or customers or let your imagination run wild, the Jura X3C is the machine to choose.
The menu screen as well can be altered, improving usability.
Inside its sleek exterior finished off with an attractive 3mm aluminium front is a wealth of cutting edge technology that ensures the X3C Professional is as efficient as it is stylish.
Featuring two thermoblocks and two separate high-performance 15 bar pumps, the machine allows you to prepare two drinks at the same time. With a simple to use operating process, it really does make creating exception quality remarkably simple.
This is the mains connected version. A manual, tank fill option (X3) is also available.
To see this machine in action please visit - www.caffesociety.co.uk
|Height adjustable dual spout||70-159mm|
|Height adjustable hot water spout||69-165mm|
|Dimensions(mm)||w320 x d497 x h550|
|Power||2300W, 230V, 10A|
Package Deal Includes:
- 850 Cups worth of premium coffee beans (6 kg)
- 1000 Sugar sticks
- 1 Case hot chocolate (100 sachets)
- Cleaning materials pack
- 1 Milk Cooler
- Point of sale material
- Free delivery
- 24 months on-site manufacturers parts and labour warranty