La Spaziale S2 EK Espresso Machine
Created by espresso machine pioneers La Spaziale, the S2 EK is a stylish versatile espresso machine with automatic dose setting.
All prices shown are ex VAT
Contact us now to lease or purchase this machine.
or call our sales team on 01977 687661
PRICE PROMISE - found this product cheaper?
We will beat any genuine UK quote.
|Model||Price From||Weekly From|
- Hand built in Italy – Since 1969, La Spaziale machines have been built in Bologna, Italy to the highest quality standards.
- Simple to use – Easy to control with 5 buttons along the front of the machine, with boiler temperature indicator lights.
- Proportioned dose setting – Enables you to dial in your espresso quantities as per your requirements.
- Pressure gauge for the boiler and pump pressure control
- Standard height group heads, not suitable for tall takeaway cups
- Chrome rear panel with coloured side trim
- Built-in pump
- 2 Steam arms
- Hot water tap
- Automatic tank refill
Versatile and well designed, the La Spaziale S2 EK is available in 1, 2 or 3 group models.
Known for their pioneering espresso machines, Italian-based La Spaziale hand builds their machines in Bologna, and has created an easy-to-use espresso machine with a number of professional grade components.
The S2 EK has the essential features you expect from your espresso machine, with two groups, two steam wands and automatic tank refill.
Proportioned dose setting provides accurate control which enables you to dial in your espresso quantities as per your requirements.
The two steam wands allows the production of steam for milk steaming and frothing, as well as a convenient hot water tap.
The exterior of the machine is a fresh, modern design combining sleek stainless steel upper panels with darker coloured lower trim.
1, 2 or 3 group models.
It is also available as a Takeaway (Tall Cup) model.
Why choose La Spaziale?
La Spaziale was founded in 1969 by people with an experience in the branch of espresso coffee machines going back to 1947, thus creating a product based on quality and innovation.
Today the company still believes in the original concepts by keeping the same philosophy and by committing every day to grant a high quality level in the cup through always advanced technical solutions. The first factory opened in Bologna in 1969 has been expanded and turned later into a new industrial plant of more than 6000 square meters.
|Boiler Capacity||3 litres|
|Dimensions(mm)||460mm (W) x 530mm (D) x 520mm (H)|
|Boiler Capacity||10 litres|
|Dimensions(mm)||700mm (W) x 530mm (D) x 520mm (H)|
|Boiler Capacity||15 litres|
|Voltage||3PH (can be converted to 230V on installation)|
|Amps||3PH (can be converted to 20A on installation)|
|Dimensions(mm)||930mm (W) x 530mm (D) x 520mm (H)|
Full Package Deal Includes:
- 1 professional on-demand coffee grinder
- 2550 cups worth of premium coffee beans - (3 cases - 18kg)
- 1000 sugar sticks
- 1 case premium hot chocolate
- 1 mixed pack of Twinings teas
- 1 chocolate sprinkle
- 1 case coffee biscuits
- 6 assorted Sweetbird syrups
- 12 cappuccino cups & saucers **
- 6 espresso cups & saucers **
- 12 latte glasses **
- ** or 1 case of takeaway cups and lids instead of crockery and glasses above
- 1 Barista kit
- 1 knock out drawer
- Cleaning materials
- 1 calcium treatment unit (water filter)
- Basic Barista training
- Point of sale material
- 12 month onsite parts & labour warranty