La Spaziale S40 EK Suprema Takeaway Espresso Machine
Created by espresso machine pioneers La Spaziale, the S40 is a feature packed, automatic coffee machine with automatic dose setting and raised groups to fit tall takeaway cups. It features a stylish appearance and is available in 2 group, 3 group and 4 group variants.
All prices shown are ex VAT
Contact us now to lease or purchase this machine.
or call our sales team on 01977 687661
PRICE PROMISE - found this product cheaper?
We will beat any genuine UK quote.
|Model||Price From||Weekly From|
- Hand built in Italy – Since 1969, La Spaziale machines have been built in Bologna, Italy to the highest quality standards.
- Independent temperature control – Control the temperature in each group head independently to fine tune your espresso.
- Simple to use – Easy to control with 5 buttons per group head.
- Proportioned dose setting – Enables you to dial in your espresso quantities as per your requirements.
- EGS Function – In periods of no activity the group turns off to prevent burning.
- Eco Mode – For energy saving night time operation.
- Lever operated cool touch steam arms (x2)
- Tall height model– Fits takeaway cups.
- Group timer
- Dual pressure gauges
- Chrome front and rear panels with coloured side trim
- Electronic coffee grounds system
- Electric heating system
- Visualization and control system for water level in the boiler
- Illumination of cup grid
- 2 Steam arms
- Hot water tap
High capacity and able to accommodate tall takeaway cups, the S40 by La Spaziale is an aesthetically pleasing and stylish expresso machine that can keep up with demand in your coffee shop.
Known for their pioneering espresso machines, Italian-based La Spaziale hand builds their machines in Bologna, and has created an advanced but easy-to-use espresso machine with a number of professional grade components.
The independent temperature control allows you to fine tune the temperature per group head, which enables you to have slightly different temperatures suitable for different blends.
Proportioned dose setting provides accurate control which enables you to dial in your espresso quantities as per your requirements.
A built in EGS function will turn off the group head after 20 minutes of inactivity to prevent burning the coffee, and the cool touch steam wand helps prevent burns when steaming and foaming milk.
It is an easy to manage machine, and the built in features and simple programming provide top quality espresso while maintaining the high performance expected of it from baristas.
The S40 Suprema is available in a soft touch black finish, and can be specified as a 2 group, 3 group and even a 4 group on request.
Why choose La Spaziale?
La Spaziale was founded in 1969 by people with an experience in the branch of espresso coffee machines going back to 1947, thus creating a product based on quality and innovation.
Today the company still believes in the original concepts by keeping the same philosophy and by committing every day to grant a high quality level in the cup through always advanced technical solutions. The first factory opened in Bologna in 1969 has been expanded and turned later into a new industrial plant of more than 6000 square meters.
|Boiler Capacity||10 litres|
|Dimensions(mm)||845mm (W) x 560mm (D) x 600mm (H)|
|Boiler Capacity||15 litres|
|Dimensions(mm)||1078mm (W) x 560mm (D) x 600mm (H)|
|Boiler Capacity||20 litres|
|Dimensions(mm)||1311mm (W) x 560mm (D) x 600mm (H)|
Full Package Deal Includes:
- 1 professional on-demand coffee grinder
- 2550 cups worth of premium coffee beans - (3 cases - 18kg)
- 1000 sugar sticks
- 1 case premium hot chocolate
- 1 mixed pack of Twinings teas
- 1 chocolate sprinkle
- 1 case coffee biscuits
- 6 assorted Sweetbird syrups
- 12 cappuccino cups & saucers **
- 6 espresso cups & saucers **
- 12 latte glasses **
- ** or 1 case of takeaway cups and lids instead of crockery and glasses above
- 1 Barista kit
- 1 knock out drawer
- Cleaning materials
- 1 calcium treatment unit (water filter)
- Basic Barista training
- Point of sale material
- 12 month onsite parts & labour warranty