Sweetbird Amaretto Syrup
Classic flavour of apricots and almond
Approved for Vegan diets by VIVA!
Quantity: 1 x 1 litre
Legend has it that a pupil of Leonardo da Vinci received the first bottle of amaretto in 1525 as a thankyou from one of his models. Obviously, we can't validate that story without a time machine and a trip to Saronno, but we like the tale enough to believe it anyway.
The distinct taste of amaretto has become a favourite and due to its Italian origin, it seems only fair that it gets mixed in with a latte. With its subtle notes of apricot and a classically familiar hint of almond, Sweetbird's Amaretto Syrup is sure to be a popular choice time and time again.
Amaretto LatteYou'll need
- Sweetbird Amaretto Syrup
- Double Espresso
- Steamed milk
- Add a pump of the Sweetbird syrup to an espresso
- Pour in the steamed milk, give it a quick stir
This wonderful latte is absolutely nutty! By mixing together the almond-like taste of amaretto and hazelnut, you can whip up a deliciously autumnal tasting flavoured coffee that will be enjoyed all the way through the festive season.You'll need
- Single shot of Sweetbird Amaretto Syrup
- Single shot of Sweetbird Hazelnut Syrup
- Double espresso
- Steamed milk
- Add the shot of Amaretto Syrup to your espresso
- Steam your milk
- Add the shot of Hazelnut Syrup to the milk
- Combine the milk and espresso
- Serve! (Or store in a safe place until winter)