Brilliant on its own or magnificent when used alongside the likes of coffee and chocolate, it is no surprise that Hazelnut Syrup is one of the most popular flavours to be found in Sweetbird's range.
This distinctive flavour conjures up drink ideas such as Praline lattes or Hot Hazelnut Chocolates and much, much more. So get your creative hat on, or read our own suggestions below!
Hazelnut LatteYou'll need
- Double shot of Hazelnut syrup
- Steamed milk
- Optional topping: Chocolate powder
- Add the shots of syrup to the espresso
- Pour in the steamed milk
- Optional: Sprinkle on some chocolate powder before serving
Fruit 'n' Nut Hot Chocolate
This is no standard hot chocolate, oh no. With hints of cherry and hazelnut combining with the continental notes of our signature hot chocolate, this fruity and nutty version is sure to entice and attract customers at any time of year.You'll need
- One shot of Sweetbird Hazelnut Syrup
- One shot of Sweetbird Cherry Syrup
- One scoop of Original Hot Chocolate
- Heated milk
- Add a scoop of the chocolate powder to a glass of heated milk
- Next, add the shots of syrup to the mix
- Stir for a final time and serve!